Community > Posts By > VBailey

VBailey's photo
Tue 09/14/10 12:57 AM

I really enjoy sewing. I've been sewing for about 10 years now. I actually started because of costuming and I still make costumes for myself as well as making clothing for dolls.

I made this costume last year for an event (that is me haha.)

I really enjoy it and it can be really challenging. I mostly do costume sewing but I do sometimes make clothing for myself. I also really enjoy making accessories and things. It's nice to see some other seamsters about!

OMG AMAZING!

if i knew the password to the PB account, i would delete my pic lol

again, you are very talented! i love it!

Don't you even! It's quite cute and I love the fabric you used.

Thank you for the compliments! Definitely practice. I got a crash course in sewing from a neighbor but most everything else I learned myself but I am still learning all the time.

VBailey's photo
Wed 09/01/10 01:45 PM

oversized shirt and bikini underwear

This is startlingly correct.

Also, for rara777, a pair of silk boxers adorned with bottles of Tabasco sauce and a pair of white cuff socks.

VBailey's photo
Tue 08/31/10 10:26 PM
It's really hard to judge someone online! For me personally a huge part of a relationship is personality. We have to really click.

Just from looking at your profile I'd say pick a different photo. I think it's possible that it's not your weight or looks so much as your expression. The photo which you chose is pretty static and has a sort of flat feel to it.

Do you maybe have some friends who can take some decent photos of you in some good lighting? If so, I'd really recommend it. Also, smile! Think of something happy or take some photos sometime when you're really having fun. I personally immediately skip over guys who look too serious or sad.

Most importantly, have confidence in yourself. I don't know you in person so I can't comment too much on this for you specifically, but I know that for me it really turns me off when a guy feels desperate, needy, or shows a lack of confidence in himself. I want a guy who is comfortable in himself so we can have fun without me feeling like he needs my approval.

VBailey's photo
Tue 08/31/10 10:00 PM
Dinosaur footie pajamas.

VBailey's photo
Tue 08/31/10 11:37 AM
Thanks everyone!

Right now I am mostly looking for people to chat with, go on a few dates and see how things go!

Not that I don't know there aren't great people everywhere, but I'm not really looking for long distance. I've done that and it's too hard. I want to meet some local people, go out and just have a nice, relaxing time. Even if I don't end up dating I'll consider it a win if I make some new friends.

VBailey's photo
Tue 08/31/10 02:41 AM
I really enjoy sewing. I've been sewing for about 10 years now. I actually started because of costuming and I still make costumes for myself as well as making clothing for dolls.

I made this costume last year for an event (that is me haha.)

I really enjoy it and it can be really challenging. I mostly do costume sewing but I do sometimes make clothing for myself. I also really enjoy making accessories and things. It's nice to see some other seamsters about!

VBailey's photo
Tue 08/31/10 02:31 AM
Looking pretty nice! Making money with your crafts can be really challenging so I hope it continues to go well for you.

VBailey's photo
Tue 08/31/10 01:06 AM
I just joined (as if you couldn't tell) and I'm kinda getting a feel for the place. I'm very much a lurker usually but I'll try not to be so much of one here!