Community > Posts By > buzilizi

no photo
Tue 08/30/11 12:32 AM
Stop being funny :wink:

So tell me, why do you make people laugh, and what is wrong with that anyway? I like to make people laugh, if they are laughing, they can't punch me

no photo
Fri 07/08/11 04:39 PM
I am assuming you gentlemen are from the US, so, here is what I suggest you do, follow the German system to deal with legal issues arising from any complaints BUT follow the Australian Health Care system. At least in Australia, you can get a FREE consultation with a doctor and then get a heavily subsidised prescription is you are a low income earner.

no photo
Sat 07/02/11 08:28 PM
yes, Goodluck with that, I have been looking for nice and intelligent guys for years...and I am still looking...so yes, if any nice and intelligent men read this, please contact me, within the next hour as then I will be going out to the stables to feed my pet Unicorns, thank you ;)

no photo
Sun 05/15/11 06:08 PM
this sounds very maudlin, do you mean it that way?

no photo
Thu 05/12/11 09:16 AM
Is this a silly question but why do you want to stucco the ceiling? Sounds like hard work and worse than that would look tacky. Would the stucco stick to the ceiling anyway? What is wrong with a flat ceiling? You say it's new, or is it a 'new' revamped room and you are trying to hide cracks? If you are determined to put stucco on the ceiling you will need a high set trestle to lie on up there or else do it from a ladder with a chiropractor and ambulance on speed dial.

Was your question genuine or is it a euphemism for something else???

best wishes from a DIY Queen :P

no photo
Thu 09/02/10 07:41 AM
Hi!

I love your dog, German Shepherds are great, I use to have one and also I was born in Bristol, a very long time ago.

You look like a lovely young woman. When you say you are a little slower than others, what do you mean by that? No one is perfect, fortunately, there is no such thing as human perfection, but there is certainly a great deal of human diversity and you are part of that :)

You will no doubt meet a lovely young man soon, who will appreciate the gorgeous young woman that you are. Goodluck in your quest.

J.