Community > Posts By > meltedice

meltedice's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:50 AM
That's great....hope you have many more great dates....

meltedice's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:41 AM
I love Sunday mornings; the coffee is always better...the day is always more relaxed; it is a time for recharging my energy. (was going to say "batteries" but then I know someone would come up with a dig on that..laugh )

My life is a three ring circus, most of the time; on Sunday, the show is closed.

I love Sundays......happy

meltedice's photo
Sat 10/06/07 11:08 PM
Thank you all for your comments. :smile:

meltedice's photo
Sat 10/06/07 09:40 PM
How many times have you waken up in the morning and rolled over onto that extra pillow laying next to you? I remember how that feels....the lonliness of the pillow untouched. There were times that I just couldn't stand to look at it and I would throw it across the room or to the foot of the bed.

Happily, that pillow is no longer empty on my bed. It is glorious to wake up and roll over and see that that pillow is no longer a bad reminder of all those lonley times. The comfort of a warm body next to me....to hear his breath next to me...to feel his arm around me as I sleep. I count myself lucky.

I say all that, to say this. Don't ever give up. I spent over 5 years waiting to fill that pillow....many times I wanted to give up and even tried to give up, but something kept me going....pushing me to not give up. I know what that something is....actually...I know who he is....

We've been together over 4 months....happily...commited...I am home.

meltedice's photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:02 PM
Yep....met somebody online...met in person....we now live together and are very happy.

meltedice's photo
Tue 10/02/07 07:11 PM
There are a lot of reasons to go online to find potential love...not to mention the real friendships one aquires along the way. I, for one, met my boyfriend online and we are happily living together in a very strong relationship. Neither of us were "desperate" as you call it...we were just sick of the same old routines....not into going to the bars,which is a pretty desperate measure in itself....to pick up somebody. There is a lot to be said about online dating and online friendships. It gives you a chance to really get to know somebody before you take it to the next step. And you really can get to know somebody...if you take the time.

Being on an online dating site doesn't make anybody desperate...and those of us whom have found real love online are proof enough....it works...and it works well.

Peace:smile:

meltedice's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:03 AM
hey all.......glad you made it. I guess we know who runs the show over there now.....oh well....karma has her way, ya know. It will all come out in the wash one day. laugh

Glad my friends made it here....welcome.

meltedice's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:56 PM
Hey you....glad you made it.....guess we better get cozy here....looks like it's our new home.....laugh

meltedice's photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:32 AM
vocalist....how'd you get so smart......laugh :heart:

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 09:38 PM
I don't know if this is where I should ask...but....is there any way to get a "quote" tab for replying...so we can quote the person we are replying to???? That would be great.....

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:41 PM
Oh god Dan.....laugh

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:20 PM
How can you be terrible at sex and be such a good kisser???? You have half the battle won if you get them....ummmm...all worked up with your kisses????

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:16 PM
alright, screw the bottles, tapping a keg now......drinker

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:15 PM
Dan...........yes, I know....I was 40th in line when I FINALLY got to kiss you.......laugh laugh

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:14 PM
You are so right Bad...(your name is too long to type it all so I'll just call you Bad) there is something about kissing that is more personal than "just having sex"....it's the intimacy of it...you bare your soul in a kiss and share it with the other....

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:10 PM
ummmmmmmm.....no, he's telling the truth.....yeah, Dan...I remember....man, you've got to get some breath spray though.....how could I forget that......laugh laugh laugh

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:05 PM
Yes....I can spend hours just kissing...soft kissing...barely touching lips...sensual...deep kissing...passionate...wanting, needing....oh, the list goes on and on...but I better stop, because,...ummmmmmm.....now I want to kiss......laugh

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 08:00 PM
Oh...that's an easy one....if he isn't a great kisser, there will be no sex....kissing is essential...orgasmic all by itself....is the fundemental foundation for everything else that happens physically.....

Oh yeah....I love good kissing....

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 07:54 PM
Cool....a beer for all..........

I'll go listen to the music.....and.....you can go listen to mine...

http://www.myspace.com/debbiestrangemusic

meltedice's photo
Sat 09/29/07 07:44 PM
Thinking about opening a beer and make myself relax....it's kind of hard for me to actually "relax" as I stay very busy. I work full time...go to school full time...have a full time, live in boyfriend.....it's a balancing act that I've gotten pretty good at. Except for the fact, when I have the rare opportunity to really let my hair down...I tend to pass it up and find some kind of work to do......explode So....a little relaxation in a bottle sounds about right....

anybody want a beer??????drinker

Previous 1