no photo
Sat 03/17/18 12:42 PM
Luxury

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 12:40 PM
Dental Spa

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 09:50 AM

Seriously though, everyone is different. I swear when I met my husband, it was as if we already knew each other. We skimmed right through most of the question marks and were almost an instant couple.

Men I dated before him, I experienced an even more expansive series of stages than those your article talks of.

Who knows why that is the case.

Seriously...who knows? laugh

Hi Jan waving does your husband have a single brother or cousin ? Lol . I think the burying bit is more related to the stages of grief which we all experience too at one point or another. I just wish to experience one true and lasting love,the till death do us part kinda love and then and only then shall my skepticism end drinker I am so inspired by you flowers

I was just having a laugh. I knew what you meant. :thumbsup:

It’s very sweet of you to say, but I think I just got lucky. And maybe I’ll be lucky again one day. flowerforyou

I am so sure you will be lucky again Jan but not as lucky as the person who will find your beautiful heart flowerforyou ok now gimme some of that luckbigsmile

Oh yeah, luck truely plays a big role too:thumbsup_tone4: since one has to be at the right place at right time to meet the person under the right circumstances and also say the right things to that right person in the right way to elicit the right response and be able to continue on the right path to the right "together forever".

THE PERFECT LOVE LIFE :innocent: (How l wish l call my Mathematics teacher to help with that elusive perfect formular for it).

Great discussion; l have read the various comments and learnt a lot. Thank you all for sharing your very interesting thoughts and ideas.
Nice topic @ scepticsoulmate :thumbsup_tone4:

I wish us all a great weekend and plenty of luck as we continue to seek our individual unique answers to this very simple but extremely complex basic human need.

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 09:21 AM
To see England play against Russia in the FIFA World Cup later this year to help bring down the tension.

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 09:15 AM
Parrot

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 09:12 AM
Saturday cooking

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 09:08 AM
Russia

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 09:04 AM

Omg, and another from annkis111 from Moscow
That's dangerous scared

laugh Mickey; l have a couple of those in my in box too; the most recent one is from someone who said in her message that she lives in the Tyumen region of Russia but her profile actually says she lives in Wiesbaden in the Hessen region of Germany. :smile:

I don't know why, but l am always suspicious when these mostly very young "model looking" ladies take a look at my profile and send me e-mail addresses to contact them.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Best best best.

Hiya, yes, treat them as eye candy. have a look, think to yourself those were the days then move on laugh

Eye candy for the picking..... bigsmile

rofl

Yeah, Mickey; exactly just like those "eye :lollipop: :lollipop: :lollipop: " when men were boys :joy:.
Life is truely in stages.

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 08:55 AM
Rainwater tub

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 08:50 AM
Am reporting for duty Mickey. Delightful is still checking the weather forecast :wink:

So l nominate Pisces instead........

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 08:45 AM
Good day @Pisces & Mickey; wish l could also say good morning back but the day almost finished in my part of the world.

Ok; good to know we have some great finger hitting "female hammers :hammer: " here :smile: @delightful & Pisces.

So, so, true @Mickey; that truely hurts. I have hit my fingers a couple of times too using the hammer.

@Pisces: this one or many women question for Mickey:rolling_eyes:(Hammer morning, evening, bla bla, bla......) I am also waiting to know what his answer is :wink:

@delightful: spider 🕷 hammerer :v_tone5::grinning:

#just keep doing you everyone :ok_hand_tone4:

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 06:57 AM

I'm in and out..

I've got to cut this ingrown nail out..
First time I've ever had one.. just another hurt I don't need laugh

Sorry Stu, stay strong :muscle_tone5:

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 06:56 AM

Omg, and another from annkis111 from Moscow
That's dangerous scared

laugh Mickey; l have a couple of those in my in box too; the most recent one is from someone who said in her message that she lives in the Tyumen region of Russia but her profile actually says she lives in Wiesbaden in the Hessen region of Germany. :smile:

I don't know why, but l am always suspicious when these mostly very young "model looking" ladies take a look at my profile and send me e-mail addresses to contact them.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Best best best.

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 06:35 AM
Edited by Vans035 on Sat 03/17/18 06:36 AM

Welcome Anjali!

Join us in the forums. This way you get the feel of the real and great folks we have here! Good luck with your search!

Oh yeah Anjani, l have not been here for long either but l can attest to the fact that getting involved on the forums has been the best part of my being here thus far.

Nice profile and welcome to Mingle 🤝

no photo
Sat 03/17/18 06:27 AM

Luther Vandros' "Dance with my father" reminds me of the first and only night l danced with my dad.

The scent of library books :books: reminds me of my first true love, Nelly just loves the library too much and even though we missed out on our dream of "together forever" her love for books brushed off me and l just can't stop reading.

The sight and sounds of a fresh baby reminds me of how l felt when l was invited to see the face of my daughter for the very first time just a few second after she was delivered. I can still remember the humbling, sobering, emotional tear :cry: drops l shed when l saw her and became a dad and my life (our lives) have never been same till date from that second.

#Family is everything:bouquet:

no photo
Tue 03/13/18 08:10 AM
Cool :thumbsup:

delightful next

no photo
Tue 03/13/18 08:07 AM
West Winds.

Hi delighfulwaving
@Mickey: Yeah, Germany has two Frankfurts both on rivers (Oder and Main).
I live at the one on the Main river.
Infact, the Frankfurters call it "Mainhattan" laugh

no photo
Tue 03/13/18 07:45 AM

Farting on the second date...major shortcut.

rofl

Shortcuts are always dangerous and I believe "Beachfarmer's" suggestion is for totally for fun laugh :smile:

@scepticalsoulmate: I will say that we are all different when it comes to love and this 5 stage theory is not for everyone.
I have learnt in my short life that there is no "ideal manual" or processes to follow when I am dealing with issues of the heart.
My only recommendation to you will be to follow your heart with a lot of common sense and find the combination that works for you and you will surely be happy you did it your own way.
Those stages you read about is from someone's experience, please lets all go ahead and discover our own natural way of finding and staying in love.

All the best.

no photo
Tue 03/13/18 07:19 AM
nope

Ok then Mickey now

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15