Community > Posts By > Robertr26041990

Robertr26041990's photo
Thu 03/29/18 09:46 AM
Salam my dear it was nice for me to come here today and read from you, Insha`Allah and is nice to meet you and i hope you are doing good ? am fine now and may the peace from Allah be with you and keep you strong and safe, am very very happy in my life if this come to be real and i will always be praying that Allah will give to you the good heart to love and care for me and you will never regret having me as a wife and best friend if this is what in your heart , Dear am happy to read this few words from you and to use this moment write you after knowing you are there and nice because the situation with me here in the refugee camp where thousands people around me is very bad living and this is why i need your urgent help to stand and help me act on my behalf to receive me in your location from the red crescent and red cross relocation office here in camp turkey and i will be glad and happy, my dear nice one i want you to know that i lost so many to the war in my country Syria and this is why i move with the refugee to this camp with the help of Red crescent and Red Cross that come from turkey to help us out , it was nice here at the start as we where not much but now i want you to know in this camp there is no security or life for us here and all that i come here with from Syria are no more with me to live than the help from the United Nation and red crescent wish is not helping that much because of the much family that are here in this camp you know this? ,my dear nice one i hope now that i have you in my life if truly you are that nice one Allah sent to help me out from this bad camp to a better life out there with you and your family i will be very ok ,and when i come to you i know insha`Allah i will find happiness with you and your family ,
and my dear Life is very bad here because everybody is looking out for his or her own safety and i sleep in the women section of the tent here,and Since i have come to this camp thins has become so bad all the time and for the safety and security of women is bad, and little help come to us here is very bad and for my safety in Allah hands that is my happiness as a women here my dear, me need this help from you if you can understand me because we only have safety anytime workers from the Office of the Red Crescent or United Nation are around in the Camp and if they live the camp my dear we don't have eye full of sleep hear only the army that are out by the camp gate,i want you to know am using one of the Desktop Computers in the office of the Red Cross here in the camp and not have Arabic letter but i can use English to write and when is free because there are much family that come here,my dear i don't know anybody outside our country so i decided to pray and contact a stranger to help me wish is you and I hope you will not tun your back on me and you will be there for my release to you in your country by the Red crescent and Red cross relocation unit here in the camp because of my papers and i will love to know you more and see your photo to know you are there for me to have a good life at there with you and your family ,I want you to know i don't have father and mother husband i lost them to the war in my country ,and now i cant find my only mother sister and one friend that i know and i don't have home back in Syria now , i don't know what i do now ,i need you to promises my safety and happiness with you and i want you to know that i have spent 4+ of my years in this had camp life here and all i need now is true honest with trust and i know we will see face to face soon one day insha`Allah and i will love to here your voice very soon also to know that you are there real and ready my dear, i want you to be honest to register me with this nice women officer working here in this camp as a Red cross relocation office in a unit here ,
my dear i have seen what she has don for my neighbor to be in a good location in another country to meet her family and she is nice and help family to other country ,if you are for real and sent to me from Allah to give my life happiness and home as a honest wife insha`Allah you have to relocation me out from this bad camp to your home my dear and i will have a happy life out there with you and your family insha`Allah and she can help us with her office to call one another my dear as i need your true honesty as i will always trust and believer in you and your word to me insha`Allah .

Your new friend. What she sent after I told her I ain't a Muslim but i will practice her religion an she in a Turkish camp

Robertr26041990's photo
Thu 03/29/18 09:42 AM

Im talking at a Arabic, she's from Syria. Her family died on a air strike apart from her an her sister. I think the reason is because they have so much respect for there husband, I ain't 100% why I like them. An I won't say "hot" but look very nice

Don't confuse submission with respect. Many cultures teach women to be submissive (not talking sex here) but all areas of their lives. They are considered lesser than and definitely less important than men.

Here is what I think the difference is after having lived in that kind of submissive culture:

Respect makes you want to be better. a better person, a better partner. It encourages you to say what you want and do what you want knowing you trust each other to make the best decisions. You are treated like an equal partner in the relationship. You are both allowed the freedom to ask for what you want and need and to be treated with respect.

Submission on the other hand often silences women. No other opinions allowed except for the man's. It teaches them that only his opinions, thoughts and needs come first. You are there to serve.And in return you get a house over your head, food and clothes and generally all the sex HE wants.

I will always respect any woman of any kind

Robertr26041990's photo
Thu 03/29/18 09:41 AM

Im talking at a Arabic, she's from Syria. Her family died on a air strike apart from her an her sister. I think the reason is because they have so much respect for there husband, I ain't 100% why I like them. An I won't say "hot" but look very nice

Don't confuse submission with respect. Many cultures teach women to be submissive (not talking sex here) but all areas of their lives. They are considered lesser than and definitely less important than men.

Here is what I think the difference is after having lived in that kind of submissive culture:

Respect makes you want to be better. a better person, a better partner. It encourages you to say what you want and do what you want knowing you trust each other to make the best decisions. You are treated like an equal partner in the relationship. You are both allowed the freedom to ask for what you want and need and to be treated with respect.

Submission on the other hand often silences women. No other opinions allowed except for the man's. It teaches them that only his opinions, thoughts and needs come first. You are there to serve.And in return you get a house over your head, food and clothes and generally all the sex HE wants.

I will always respect any woman of any kind

Robertr26041990's photo
Thu 03/29/18 09:39 AM
Because I was but I it was to get to know people. I haven't had sex in 2years an tbh I really can't be asked if the person ain't worth it.

Robertr26041990's photo
Wed 03/28/18 11:37 AM
Because I'm single at the moment. She could get killed at any time

Robertr26041990's photo
Wed 03/28/18 11:32 AM
Sorry I'm kinda new to this thing, yea there's an attraction there for sure, we both like each other. I think if every thing goes well maybe a soul mate

Robertr26041990's photo
Wed 03/28/18 11:02 AM
Yellow rose I did reply to yours in the same message

Robertr26041990's photo
Wed 03/28/18 10:29 AM
I know men treat women like crap I saw it a few 100times. No she's a Muslim from Syria an she talks Arabic

Robertr26041990's photo
Wed 03/28/18 10:10 AM
Email. I meet her while I was in Syria but I thought she she killed. An I don't really care about sex tbh

Robertr26041990's photo
Wed 03/28/18 09:54 AM

Robertr26041990's photo
Wed 03/28/18 09:54 AM

Robertr26041990's photo
Wed 03/28/18 09:25 AM
I've served for 9years (Sargent) an served in Iraq, Afghanistan, an Syria. I found that so many women look really Nice, I have mates I iraq

Robertr26041990's photo
Wed 03/28/18 01:04 AM
Recently I have found Muslim women attractive. I am a non believer nor a Muslim. Does anyone else feel the same?

Robertr26041990's photo
Wed 03/28/18 01:00 AM
Is there actually any women on here from Romania Bucharest pateilimon llfov county??

Robertr26041990's photo
Thu 02/22/18 02:45 AM
Hi all I'm new on here I'm from england live in Romania but moving to Ireland soon