Community > Posts By > Tam

Tam's photo
Thu 07/29/21 09:27 AM
You know when dating on this website dries up?
Answer: Everyone is bringing out there best Christmas cracker jokes!!! LOL

Tam's photo
Sun 07/25/21 05:19 AM
Good luck trying to find a christian lady online your best chance for finding a true believer is actually at your local church.

Tam's photo
Tue 07/13/21 12:10 AM
I think it would be easier to train a dog to be obediant then finding a God fearing man!!! LOL

Tam's photo
Fri 07/09/21 10:41 AM
Good luck with that as Im not getting any replies from West Aussy females either. I have been on mingle 2 for a while as well but I havent found any local women interested in my profile; So Im not really sure what us guys can say in our profiles to get women interested in us but one thing I have observed with a lot of women on this website is they love a guy who is well travelled and got some money to his name but unless your willing to travel a lot of women on this website will show not interest at all in your profile.

Tam's photo
Wed 07/07/21 09:16 AM
Any ladies want to have a Bible study with a Christian Single guy from Perth Western Australia?

Tam's photo
Mon 04/26/21 10:52 AM
Any Christian ladies in Perth Western Australia that want to date?

Tam's photo
Sat 08/01/20 11:41 PM
Amen to that

Tam's photo
Mon 04/27/20 01:12 AM
A world without enjoying sex is a very sad world indeed even if your only dreaming about it make it fun.

Tam's photo
Wed 04/15/20 12:16 AM
Edited by Tam on Wed 04/15/20 12:19 AM
No one women is the same, So what pleases one lady might not please another. I have observed to be true is that women generally prefer a guy who is able to communicate and tell a lady what he loves and hates and respect her desires as well but realise you wont always agree with each other on every aspect of life. True eternal love is created by couple who can have there differences but love each other in there differences and they always try to see the good in each other.

Tam's photo
Wed 04/15/20 12:09 AM
Please rate my profile?

Tam's photo
Tue 11/27/18 04:19 AM
Please check it out my profile and rate? Send me hints as to what to write in my profile that will really have the chicks wanting to go out with me all the time???

Kind Regards
Matthew Gimm