Community > Posts By > Conrad_73

Conrad_73's photo
Sat 08/05/17 12:43 AM
Edited by Conrad_73 on Sat 08/05/17 12:45 AM

A nut case that knows nothing about the duties of his job.No matter who he was running against, he should have never been elected. Now we have a little over 3 years left of this unqualified orange man child. And of his crazy ideas and lies.

could you expand on that,without resorting to unsubstantiated Stuff yourself?
Well,America had to survive 8years of Obama,surely you Guys can sit through four,maybe eight years of Trump?
BTW,Obama was uniquely qualified for the post of POTUS?laugh

He will not make it 8 years. He's a one term president. And, If he keeps doing like he's doing, he may not even make it to the end of four. Also, With the party of NO! I think Obama did the best he could.

You say, "Unsubstantiated" Can you do better? Can you make a good reason why this particular man is any better than anyone else? So far, it's been nothing out of his mouth but bluff, bluster, and lies. He can't even help bring his own party together. By the way, I'm neither Dem or Rep. The USA has been a laughing stock of the world for many years now. This orange buffoon isn't helping it any.

Laughing Stock?
Yeah right!Barack sure saw to that!He made it that way,bowing like that Drinking Bird!
You still just repeated the same same of your earlier Post,still nothing of Substance!
Might have flaws,but still a million times better than "Sainted Hillary"!

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 08/04/17 01:36 PM
just call a Constitutional Convention,and you can do all the changing your heart desires,otherwise,Hands Off!

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 08/04/17 01:21 PM

A nut case that knows nothing about the duties of his job.No matter who he was running against, he should have never been elected. Now we have a little over 3 years left of this unqualified orange man child. And of his crazy ideas and lies.

Well,America had to survive 8years of Obama,surely you Guys can sit through four,maybe eight years of Trump?

they've already proven they can't... i just ignore the ignorance that libs spew now...
laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 08/04/17 01:13 PM
Edited by Conrad_73 on Fri 08/04/17 01:15 PM

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 08/04/17 10:57 AM

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/241381/news-of-the-news

Fusion GPS Illuminates the Brave New World of Manufactured News for Hire

sad thing is, the libs won't believe that...

it eventually will steamroll them!

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 08/04/17 09:38 AM
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/241381/news-of-the-news

Fusion GPS Illuminates the Brave New World of Manufactured News for Hire

Conrad_73's photo
Fri 08/04/17 09:14 AM
Edited by Conrad_73 on Fri 08/04/17 09:23 AM

Just trying to understand here.

Are you saying that the latest paranoid delusion from the right, is that the entire Democratic Party is plotting to turn the US into an Islamic Republic? That's interesting and amusing.

nope,if you can't control your "Subjects" any longer,you visit a Scourge on them!
Islamism is just such a Scourge!
The Democrats are just taking a Page out of the EU's Playbook,but it will backfire,since this time Islamism is playing for keeps,and won't stop at their Benefactors!
So,don't laugh yet,look at the Chaos in Europe,and exactly the same is in store for the US ,if you Guys don't wake up!
The Globalists think they can control the Islamic Whip,but they have lost control ages ago!

Conrad_73's photo
Thu 08/03/17 02:18 PM

I do not pay attention to anything besides the actions of our President and the words that come out of his mouth and fingers. I ignore the words of those on the right and left.

I'm a citizen of the world. My daughters hold dual German and American citizenships and the love of my life is a Chinese citizen as well as an American green card holder. Thus, I look at everything from a global as well as an American perspective.

All I can do is watch in amazement while this era of American politics unfolds. I will add one thing from a global perspective. I'm glad I'm closer to the end than the beginning of my life...

you do have a Passport issued by the UN designating you a World-Citizen?what

Conrad_73's photo
Thu 08/03/17 02:08 PM

Want's to become the second muslin president.

I think Americans are still getting over Obama's fake Christianity, and insta-conversion to islam....
Left a bad taste in Americans mouth. Thanks to the ineptitude of Barry Soterao, he may have made it impossible for another Black American to be Potus...He totally lied about his faith..I voted for him under the pretext that he was a Christian...just to find out that it is very easy for him to Taqiyaa his way out of lying like that.. Also, i dint think he would have become potus if he had run as a Muslim. The 1 percent that are Muslims in America, would have simply not had a hair of a chance... I can see why the imposter lied...
Imo

Kamala Harris is already preening in the Wings!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 08/02/17 12:48 PM
I'd team up with Pinky and The Brain!laugh

bigsmile

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 08/02/17 11:25 AM
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/08/the_few_the_pride_from_gender_neutrality_to_gender_fluidity_in_the_military.html

August 2, 2017
The few, the 'pride': From gender neutrality to gender fluidity in the military
By Ilana Mercer

President Trump's July 26 LGBTQ directives signaled his intention to ban the politicized transgender production from the theater of war.

LGBTQ is a political program why? Central to the concept of "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Questioning" in the military is the idea of a group whose members have chosen to identify not as Private X or Private Z, but as a party to a political fraternity that promises and delivers an aggressive, noisy sexual identity politics.

Evangelizing for the cause is implicit in the introduction of this political production into the military. Ditto payment for drastic elective surgical procedures and the attendant hormonal maintenance.

In other words, LGBTQ in the military isn't about enhancing a fighting force; it's about introducing another state-driven reformation program. Egalitarian access here aims, inadvertently (as always), to grow an arm of government and, at the same time, "re-educate" the country.

Moreover, LGBTQ in the military is but another "[d]raconian social policy [enforced] without showing any interest in – and in many cases actively suppressing – good-faith information about how those policies [are] playing out at ground level," in the prescient words of Stephanie Gutmann, author of "The Kinder, Gentler Military: Can America's Gender-Neutral Fighting Force Still Win Wars?"

As trailblazing as Ms. Gutmann's shoe-leather investigation was, back then, into the way women had transformed the military, its morale, and its readiness – never could this author have imagined that from gender neutrality, the military would move into the even Braver New World of gender fluidity.

Gutmann saddled "Presidents George Bush and Bill Clinton, Secretaries of Defense Richard Cheney, Les Aspin, and William Cohen, the Congresses who wrote and passed the bills they signed, and the Pentagon leadership who just grinned nervously and sat on their hands while all of this was going on."

What were the fatal conceits of these leaders and their legislation?

One of the projects mesmerizing the brass throughout the nineties was the integration of women. ... [T]he nineties were a decade in which the brass handed over their soldiers to social planners in love with an unworkable (and in many senses undesirable) vision of a politically correct utopia, one in which men and women toil side by side, equally good at the same tasks, interchangeable, and, of course, utterly undistracted by sexual interest."

"[W]omen have been in the forces since ... well ... forever," observed Gutmann. "But something new happened in the nineties in respect to the way the military handled 'women's issues.'" The goals "changed from making good use of the relatively small numbers of women the military had been attracting over the years, to achieving what President Clinton and Secretary of the Army Togo West [had] called 'a force that looks like America.'"

The rest is history. The "New Army," as it was openly termed, was created, "the warrior culture" obliterated, replaced with a weepy sensitivity. What appalled Ms. Gutmann was, again, the utter disinterest expressed by "the big boys (and a few big girls)" "in the hearts and minds of soldiers, sailors, Marines, and airmen in various ways during the last half of the nineties."

This craven indifference is still apparent today and is evinced in leadership's reaction to President Trump's transgender-policy impetus. When Sen. Orrin Hatch, joined by GOP leaders, scolded the president regarding his transgender ban – did he and they show any interest in "good-faith information" about how transsexualism "plays out at ground level," to echo Gutmann's charge against political and military leadership circa 2000?

Do these arch social planners give a hoot about how flesh-and-blood men interact with a mate who suddenly grows breasts and bats eyelashes at a buddy? And how do these layered dynamics affect life-and-death situations?

Still, LGBTQ in the military is inconsequential by now. It's a minor matter in a spent force, shot through with punitive sexual politics, hobbled and demoralized by the needs of women, as interpreted by military and political leadership.

When all is said and done, LGBTQ is a fig leaf, camouflaging that the army was neutered by "recruiting nineties style," where nothing less than "proportional representation" of women became the recruiting goal. The official line then became "something like, 'We want you [ladies] to join us; we want you to stay with us. Tell us what you don't feel 'comfortable' with so we can change it."

And they did.grumble

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 08/02/17 09:49 AM
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgendered-men-dont-become-women-they-become

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 08/02/17 09:44 AM

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 08/02/17 02:43 AM
http://mises.org/library/unseen-costs-minimum-wage

<snip>Finally, if raising minimum wages does increase the number of jobs in these states, why don’t their governors and legislatures raise the minimum wage to $100 to $1,000 dollars per hour? To ask the question is to answer it as even these interventionist politicians know that no one besides government bureaucrats would still be employed under such as system. Any first-year economics student knows that, all things being equal, as the price of an item increases, demand for that item decreases accordingly.

"Wage rates are labor’s price. As wage rates increase, employers demand for workers will decrease."

By increasing the minimum wage, politicians in these thirteen states are condemning many of their citizens to unemployment.<snip>

Conrad_73's photo
Wed 08/02/17 02:03 AM
http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/disqualifiers-medical-conditions.html

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-04-09/news/9304090213_1_recruiter-discrimination-military-services

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 08/01/17 01:58 PM

It's about time the U.S had a serious president who said what he meant and did what he said.
I'm very relieved that Mr.Trump is president and my children, who voted for him too, are very relieved as well considering the alternative they had on election day.
I'm proud to have swayed at least one of them to vote Trump. I cannot vote in the U.S but my children can so I cast my vote through all three of them, how d'ya like that?
Putin didn't have an influence on the elections but I did :-)
Is the name Rooster35 going to be mentioned at Trump's impeachment? lol

you will hear from Mueller for sure!laugh

Oh yeah I'm sure. The guy's grabbing at straws as it is.
What better headline for CNN but "Belgians put Trump in office" tongue2
yep!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 08/01/17 07:22 AM

Actually he wasn't scheduled to officially start until August 15th. Let go before he even started. Nothing like a smooth and efficient Presidential administration. Things are really getting done in the White House!

rofl

well,he basically achieved what Trump put him to do!
Took out some Trash!laugh

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 08/01/17 07:20 AM

..another one bites the dust,,,smh

just amazing what all the Trump supporters will overlook and put positive spin on,,,

cant even imagine if the previous POTUS had SEVEN people leave his administration in his first six months, had appointed several family members to administrative rolls, had ties to a known bigot(well we do know what they would do if it was the previous POTUS on that one), a wife who was costing taxpayers millions by NOT staying at the white house, a mouth that constantly insulted groups of people, an investigation/allegation of interfering with elections, an intelligence official confessing that he had asked for special considerations on an investigation, etc,,,etc,,etc,,,

just amazing to me,,,but it shouldn't be,,,,,,humans are truly capable of just about anything,,,

why do you badmouth Michelle?pitchfork

really? does anything I wrote apply to Michelle OBama?

IT is not the FLOTUS who has ever been the problem, though many have been scapegoated,,,
can't see Michelle in her true light,hmm?

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 08/01/17 07:16 AM

..another one bites the dust,,,smh

just amazing what all the Trump supporters will overlook and put positive spin on,,,

cant even imagine if the previous POTUS had SEVEN people leave his administration in his first six months, had appointed several family members to administrative rolls, had ties to a known bigot(well we do know what they would do if it was the previous POTUS on that one), a wife who was costing taxpayers millions by NOT staying at the white house, a mouth that constantly insulted groups of people, an investigation/allegation of interfering with elections, an intelligence official confessing that he had asked for special considerations on an investigation, etc,,,etc,,etc,,,

just amazing to me,,,but it shouldn't be,,,,,,humans are truly capable of just about anything,,,

why do you badmouth Michelle?pitchfork

Conrad_73's photo
Tue 08/01/17 07:13 AM

It's about time the U.S had a serious president who said what he meant and did what he said.
I'm very relieved that Mr.Trump is president and my children, who voted for him too, are very relieved as well considering the alternative they had on election day.
I'm proud to have swayed at least one of them to vote Trump. I cannot vote in the U.S but my children can so I cast my vote through all three of them, how d'ya like that?
Putin didn't have an influence on the elections but I did :-)
Is the name Rooster35 going to be mentioned at Trump's impeachment? lol

you will hear from Mueller for sure!laugh

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25