Community > Posts By > tonia25

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:44 PM

I have no clue..... flowerforyou ???????????

its whatever you want it to be. You tell meflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Ill have to give this some deep thought.... laugh

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:40 PM
I have no clue..... flowerforyou ???????????

no photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:38 PM
????????????????????????????????

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:21 PM
Thank you

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:14 PM
Time for renewal for me... Is the one u purchase any different than the ones you can download for free?

If so any suggestions for any good programs?

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:51 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh one of the best I have heard in a while...

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 11:13 AM
Time will tell!!!!! Good luck

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 09:18 AM
Or u could have it sent to ur bulk folder... that is what I do

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:18 AM

:smile:

I am here for friends & conversation, as my profile states.
I think it is just fine, as long as you let folks know that.

Well I do and then the response is that I have no business on a dating site... my point is that I am not against a possible relationship... but I feel a bit of communication prior to meeting would be in my best interest,....

Therefore my desire in chatting... and see where it goes from there,... but I guess that isn't good enough
:smile: Sweetheart you just go at yor own pace and don't let anyone rush youflowerforyou

Thank you flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:05 AM

I am here for friends & conversation, as my profile states.
I think it is just fine, as long as you let folks know that.

Well I do and then the response is that I have no business on a dating site... my point is that I am not against a possible relationship... but I feel a bit of communication prior to meeting would be in my best interest,....

Therefore my desire in chatting... and see where it goes from there,... but I guess that isn't good enough

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 08:01 AM

I think it's wrong , because it's a dating site not a chat room

Ok I get it... and to some degree I suppose u r right...

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:58 AM
Well the profile seems fine....

are u sure that they are reading the emails???

and are u saying more than just hello????

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:55 AM
Do you think it is inappropriate for someone to be on a dating site... if they are actually not looking for a relationship???

Is it wrong to just be here and join in the forums and "chat".... or is it misleading?

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:44 AM
this site is actually one of the best that I have been on... the forums are great... and the pressure here is very low key...

It isn't just a dating site... u can actually just make some friends... besides isn't that how love begins.... WITH FRIENDSHIP.... :smile:

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:44 PM
Actually... I would not post that pic... if u have to delete her face... just better off not putting that pic there at all.... otherwise nice profile

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:41 PM
No answers from the guys...

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:40 PM

Kind of a dumb question don't ya think?

Nobody likes being lied to or cheated on.

But when I was married, I was wishing some woman would steal my husband. No such luck.

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:32 PM

Well, at least a part of it. A very small part of it, in fact, only .000002 percent of the big jackpot.noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

so now u can change ur screen name to 'WILLY 2 CENTS"

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:31 PM

now, how would you feel if some1 deleted you.............drinker drinker drinker

you may need those photos for america's most wanted one day.............drinker drinker drinker

sad but possibly true.... have u been reading my emails :smile:

no photo
Sat 03/15/08 09:30 PM

those are just ppl who kinda match your choices and are logged in...but they aren't actual matches...go through mutual match where you check yes or no or maybe...and they may go away..but they tend to come back when they log in again

ok thanks.....

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25