Community > Posts By > TroyBGa

TroyBGa's photo
Tue 03/13/18 07:07 AM
I think your hunting the Gofundme site. Its that way ----->

TroyBGa's photo
Fri 03/09/18 07:05 PM

Hi, i'm new on here. I feel like experimenting in life and want to meet some older women. Looking for something casual. Or even a friendship would be chill xox

Experimenting ? It would be more like The older women experimented long ago. They will give you a crash course in things your not ready for yet. lol
Good luck and welcome to the site.

TroyBGa's photo
Fri 03/09/18 06:31 PM

Is it ok to fulfill demands or agree on issues with GF just for sake of full filling physical desire.

I was married for 27 years, I have been there did that , soon you will be good at everything, Cleaning, cooking , Building things , Gardening and much more.

TroyBGa's photo
Fri 03/09/18 12:26 PM
Hi, welcome to the site, Happy Hunting

TroyBGa's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:08 PM
190 at 5 ft 9 but mine is all muscles :)

TroyBGa's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:04 PM

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/nz-earthquake/101989915/megathurst-quake-could-bring-12mhigh-waves-to-nzs-east-coast

I am not sure I like that the east coast of Canterbury acts like a magnet for the tsunami .... given I live at the beach in that location .

Best make sure my flotation devices are working .. any other advice ???

Run forest Run
I would have a bug out bag that had food and water, would try to stuff a life raft thing in it. really hope it doesn't happen to you cause I like reading your post.

TroyBGa's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:59 PM

how to deactive my mingle id

account/settings de activate

TroyBGa's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:56 PM
Just my luck, Sorry Joe. I will stay home tonight.

TroyBGa's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:53 PM
I don't think so.

TroyBGa's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:43 PM
Thanks
I seen that the other day. Shes to ummm blonde for me haha that guy was like " let them go and grab my hand lolol

TroyBGa's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:40 PM
Welcome to the site. Happy Hunting.

TroyBGa's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:38 PM

I just want to delete this entire account how can i do so ? All i get are guys asking me to send them money that are not even in the usa ...

wow Thought that only happened to us guys. I get like 10 of those a day and double on the weekend.

TroyBGa's photo
Wed 03/07/18 04:16 PM
You Three Make Me LOL
Geez yall crazy
If your from the south, Yall is a word. Haha

TroyBGa's photo
Wed 03/07/18 04:07 PM

UdderLover
WhiskerTickles
Peaches
PoutyPuss
WeepyWilly
SquishyToes
BigEyeCry
BunnyKnows
PetalSoft
WobblyWilly
PoseyToes
ShyToSay
BlushBall
Hidey
Peekabooinator
Frumpy

lol frumpy

TroyBGa's photo
Wed 03/07/18 03:21 PM

Wouldn't it be interesting to see what a username like "Not Interested" would bring you?

Reversed psychology... when you say "I do NOT want XYZ" everyone who is all about XYZ will check out your profile and respond to you.
Then that has to work with "Not Interested" too? laugh
Not that I'm interested. Oh dear... now I've done it. But really, I am NOT interested!!

You are having to much fun on here lol
I always like reading what your up to.

TroyBGa's photo
Wed 03/07/18 03:20 PM

I’m positive it would work. I changed my mind about dating just yet and when I changed my profile to seeking friendship, my emails doubled instead of halving. Is halving a word? Haha!

Halving is a word now haha.

TroyBGa's photo
Mon 03/05/18 03:28 AM
hi rejiiiiiii

welcome to the site.

TroyBGa's photo
Mon 03/05/18 03:25 AM

I have lived alone for almost 4 years now, it has already been said the silence at times is deafening, but as time goes on you tend to get a little selfish with your own personal space and become unwilling to share it..?

That is true from my experience. Before the divorce I had my own bedroom and office for a long time " months " and I did not want her in my space.

TroyBGa's photo
Sun 03/04/18 02:21 PM
says I'm 41 woot !

TroyBGa's photo
Sun 03/04/18 08:31 AM
It's kinda driving me nuts, I have a son with Autism that lives with me but he is his own person. He did ride with me to wal mart yesterday :) I don't have many friends Being married for 27 years all the friends were both our friends and non " none " have really contacted me but most were her family side.
I do get to walk around in my underwear all day on the weekends Ha Ha Kidding. It's always good to have someone to come over and talk or do something with. But I do not want them living with me.

Previous 1 3