Community > Posts By > BioanthroTony

BioanthroTony's photo
Sat 09/11/10 12:45 AM

I've noticed since I've become more heavily tattooed that people have a lot more to say about it than when I only had a few that were even visible.

For the guys - Would it bother you enough not to date someone? Are you the conservative type that could NEVER bring a girl like me home to Mom? (If you are, do the tattoos secretly give you a half chub?)

Yes, these are serious questions!

For everyone - I know tattoos come with a stigma but doesn't the actual artwork and the quality of the artwork count for something?

I am going to ask NICELY that anyone who thinks that people with tattoos are trash, PLEASE stay out of my thread. I really don't appreciate that kind of negativity.

I don't have tats. that being said, It wouldn't bother me to date someone who has tattoos. Rather, I think they are a wonderful form of creativity. tattoos have a stigma but I think the quality of tattoo says something about the person. Maybe not so much about how much it cost, but the fact that they took their time to get something that was worth while for them. I've seen some pretty trashy tats but on the same token, I've seen some tats that purely amazing in their artwork and I can only imagine the amount of time it took to achieve that greatness.

BioanthroTony's photo
Thu 09/09/10 11:40 PM
Opeth Harvest and Drapery Falls by the same band. awesome songs!

BioanthroTony's photo
Thu 09/09/10 03:20 AM
face to face. it got to be romantic or spur of the moment. you know. Like if it's romantic, it's getting be over like just as the sun is setting your at the beach or over looking something majestic.

Or spur of the moment always work too.

BioanthroTony's photo
Thu 09/09/10 03:13 AM
it's just a bad idea. what kind of message are we sending to the international community? Not only that, but what kind of example are we giving our children. Are we really that intolerant as nation?

BioanthroTony's photo
Thu 09/09/10 03:09 AM

First off, I would just like to state..yea I am a thicker woman but proud of it! Secondly just because I am curvy doesn't mean I am not healthy and doesn't me I have health issues, or issues with eating to much. I think thats my biggest problem with guys out there. And it's not all of them, just a lot. Most guys see you and think wow she's fat, or she needs to stop stuffing her face, or if she were skinnier I would date her...Well to you men who think that, I hope you have fun with the girl you settled for because of good looks. Anyways, I just wanted to post this and see what other people have to say!:smile:

I really can't answer that question. but in truth, I personally feel that no matter how you appear, it's your personality that ultimately attracts people to you. I would rather be with a thicker woman who smart and caring then a skinny woman who's self-absorbed.

I hope you find your prince.