no photo
Thu 09/09/10 06:13 AM

Oh man! I laughed so hard at this that I snorted my top lip into my nose!

Allow me to retort....

Ahem....

There are some hideous, repulsive, butt ugly, @ss nasty people out there. Men, women and children included. I aint referring to the ones who are so physically repellant that they trigger gag reflexes in buzzards and hyenas. I am talking about the wretched wastes of sperm that are devoid of compassion and any form of grace. The black souled POS's that treat their kids and loved ones like crap (we all know em). The ones who are more interested in their favorite show than lifting a finger to improve life for their own damned families. The ones who only care about themselves yet have nothing but excuses and blame anyone but themselves for the fact that they are complete failures as humans.

From where I sit.....there are as many ugly people as beautiful people. What channel are you guys watching? cause I would rather see what you are seeing.

!!Thank you for not letting reality dissolve in this over-romanticized discussion!!

no photo
Thu 09/09/10 06:06 AM
Aye, that's where I messed up. Broke down into tears when I was mid-confession. Don't do it lol