maricelovedaniel's photo
Thu 08/25/22 06:45 AM
Filipino wages are very low 12-hour days you lucky to earn 250 pesos = 5 US dollars. life should not be based off of the Hallmark channel, Dr Phil, for all the other quacks on TV that fills your head with nonsense

maricelovedaniel's photo
Thu 08/25/22 06:35 AM
Marisel is the one that wanted to stay in the Philippines I was working overseas for a few years if you would have read the post it stated I had to return back the United States for work

maricelovedaniel's photo
Thu 08/25/22 06:34 AM
hello this is Daniel marisol's husband life is difficult in the United States I've been taking care of my mom which has cancer for 10 years. life is difficult in the Philippines my wife takes care of her grandma which has Alzheimer's dementia. life is difficult all over the world with the covid issue. Maricel is love and care for and so are the boys that's all what matters. life is not like Hallmark channel lol

maricelovedaniel's photo
Tue 08/23/22 08:20 PM
from what I've heard you can marry yourself if you wanted to online maybe you better off that way

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 12:37 PM
This isn't a customer service topic it's a guy whining. He's crying because he wants to see what girls like him but he doesn't want to have to pay for it

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 07:49 AM
read Moby Dick

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 07:46 AM
free swimming lessons

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 07:43 AM
my husband Daniel always says this would be a good story to tell the world. we should be on Netflix

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 07:38 AM
I've been in a long distance relationship for 12 years I'm married me and my husband first met in 2010 he was down in the Philippines to have dental work done while he was on vacation. he was working for the United States defense department in Iraq. he would come visit me every 4 months this continue on for 4 years. after 4 years of visiting me every 4 months and my two boys he had to return back to the United States to look for work. he was able to come visit me once a year because how American jobs are they don't want you to take a vacation. we have a son also together we have a very strong relationship even though I don't see you in very often we chat every single day. he even signs into my laptop to check on me and I always laugh when I walked by my laptop and I see his handsome face watching TV with the boys. many years ago he explained to me life is very difficult in the United States when he retires he's going to move down to the Philippines life is much simpler. we can easy live off of his social security check when he retires. this is just a sample long distance relationships can work if you have a good understanding and a good base to support your relationship. important information is a trust each other.

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 07:28 AM
I wasn't supposed to be able to answer the question he wanted to see if I get frustrated. lol whoop him in Chess

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 07:26 AM
you all wondering what the last question was the psychologist said fly tree. that was a little weird. fly and tree what do they have in common. I replied back they are both green and brown LOL this is maricel husband

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 07:24 AM
many years ago when I was in the army I was having some mental problems at the desert Storm it doesn't shield went to go see their psychologist. The psychologist asked me to answer some questions single words what do they have in common. example Apple Orange they are fruits. He went through a list until we got to the last one then he dropped his pen stared at me and said you're okay do you play chess.

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 07:07 AM
marisollovesdaniel love me for my humor.

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 07:06 AM
This is Maricel husband the pretty little Filipina. I've been jacking with guys for 10 years all kinds of different dating sites. Do anybody want to see my ladyboy pictures. I get cussed out in emails and text messages all the time....

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 06:37 AM
He said he's got to teach the sick O a lesson on respect and dignity

maricelovedaniel's photo
Sun 08/21/22 06:35 AM
The sore loser deactivated his account. I was going to set him up with a ladyboy.... my husband's on the site he's a pretty little Filipina he waits for guys asked for naked pictures. He has a few ladyboy pictures. One that definitely get him cussed at LOL

maricelovedaniel's photo
Wed 08/17/22 04:54 PM
your luck will turn easily fake profiles there's only one picture and nothing is filled out about them. yes this is a trick all dating sites do this is to make them more popular and to get people to sign up so they can build a good database.... new dating sites would you sign up if you only see 10 people on it No..... it's hard for me to find what I'm looking for and I do it. lol I'm a bisexual female and I'm looking for a girlfriend to have an intimate encounter with if I can find a playdate you can find a girlfriend

maricelovedaniel's photo
Wed 08/17/22 04:50 PM
I'm on several sites this is an issue everywhere every site. Don't be a downer try you will eventually find someone. concentrate on profiles that have more than one picture

maricelovedaniel's photo
Wed 08/17/22 04:46 PM
No one is forcing you to be here on Mingle2 .

Swingggg or Twingggg ... Choice is Yours !

I met several people on mingle too I'm Filipino I have no credit card I have no banking account I have no premium membership but I do fine on mingle2. yes there's a few people on here with two different profiles it's not mingle2 . Mingle is free unless you want to see who is you in your profile and who liked you then it's not free but you don't need to do this play the match game that person will appear eventually.