Community > Posts By > Cryptococcus

Cryptococcus's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:44 AM

Normally, I wouldnt respond to such as this...Just gotta set ya straight...
When Jesus was on the cross, he was MAN...taking on your sin...and mine, anyway, when he cried out the verse your refering to, He was crying out to OUR father, GOD...Until He gave up the ghost, so to speak...He was very much like you and I, Just perfect being the BEGOTTON Son of GOD...without sin of His own. Look in Mathew, Mark Luke especially and John...

I believe in Jesus as a great prophet and a blessing to all the universe.

But was his life and teachings very different from all other prophets?
please try to think about the whole picture:

When we are talking about God, it means something that doesn't have any weeknesses or needs. Why should he turn into a human to change our sins. Isn't he the JUDGE himself?

what is a sin???huh

Isn't it any act against his regulation and laws?

Why should he come back to change his judgement system as a human?

Did he erased all the sins just for christians or for all the human kind?

Then all of us can do everything we want and remain sinlessnoway

No one will take/delete your sins, you are responsible for everything you do.

If he wants to forgive you, he simply does.
If he wants to do something, it just happens.

There's only one God. He was never born, he will never die and has no children or a family.

I know that it's too hard to even think about changing your believes that came from our fathers. but it's time to be aware of who you are.

I wish that he will forgive all of us at the end.

I read your postings everyday and see that everyone is quoting phrases from different bibles and other religous books.
How can we know wheter these words are his words?

Cryptococcus's photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:16 PM

Normally, I wouldnt respond to such as this...Just gotta set ya straight...
When Jesus was on the cross, he was MAN...taking on your sin...and mine, anyway, when he cried out the verse your refering to, He was crying out to OUR father, GOD...Until He gave up the ghost, so to speak...He was very much like you and I, Just perfect being the BEGOTTON Son of GOD...without sin of His own. Look in Mathew, Mark Luke especially and John...

I believe in Jesus as a great prophet and a blessing to all the universe.

But was his life and teachings very different from all other prophets?
please try to think about the whole picture:

When we are talking about God, it means something that doesn't have any weeknesses or needs. Why should he turn into a human to change our sins. Isn't he the JUDGE himself?

what is a sin???huh

Isn't it any act against his regulation and laws?

Why should he come back to change his judgement system as a human?

Did he erased all the sins just for christians or for all the human kind?

Then all of us can do everything we want and remain sinlessnoway

No one will take/delete your sins, you are responsible for everything you do.

If he wants to forgive you, he simply does.
If he wants to do something, it just happens.

There's only one God. He was never born, he will never die and has no children or a family.

I know that it's too hard to even think about changing your believes that came from our fathers. but it's time to be aware of who you are.

I wish that he will forgive all of us at the end.

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:00 PM
I was watching the news about the death of a teacher in Maryland yesterday....
MRSA infection again, and it is very interesting that we didn't do anything serious to prevent the drug resistant bacteria in the past 30 yearsmad
I agree that Education is the key, but who should be educated???
Physicians,patients,Pharmeceutical companies or children???
The rate for washing our hands in the hospitals is only 42%noway

Cryptococcus's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:04 AM
We use a special type of radiation, It destroys the prokaryotic cell walls. I think that Gamma Radiation can also be used to clean an area, ofcourse that is just an idea and it should be tested.
I had a MRSA infection before and I can tell you that I can still feel the effects in my body.
I would like to know your thoughts and experience about the "SUPERBUG".
Thank you for your postings.drinker

Cryptococcus's photo
Sun 12/16/07 12:17 AM
Yes, As there is no human subject involved and the same technology is previously approved(of course not in the schools) This is an environmental research.
The main concern is the liabilitysad , but as the MRSA risk is so high for all of us. I will take that responsibility.
Because I get realy mad when I see that schools are spending millions of dollars just for temporary cleanings, and get colonization the next day.
You can't believe the infection rate that we found there, I think a good educational program is necessary.
Before we see another tragedy.
Thank you

Cryptococcus's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:34 PM
Hello JSY community;
Just wanted to give some updates about my project:
I got the patent, and I found schools in our area that gave me the permission to test the device and also test the schools before and after that, to see if they have MRSA or not. The only problem is the liability and insurance issues. What happens if a student gets the infection(maybe from somewhere else)
Next Friday I have a meeting with our senator, and I hope that they can find some funding for these last problem.
I am very excited, because it can reduce the infection rate, which kills more than 18000 people annually in US(more than AIDS)and just the treatment cost us $4 billion/year.
Pleas pray for me...

Cryptococcus's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:24 PM
Hi,and welcome:wink:

Cryptococcus's photo
Fri 11/23/07 03:31 PM
It was my first thanksgiving.....

Very Interesting for someone from TURKEY

Happy Turkey day :)

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 11/14/07 06:49 PM
Hi JSH community

Today I sent my project for a patent,and I believe that it will help us against infctions,especially for children .because we will have other outbreaks in the schools.
I hope that the government pays attention to my project before we have other victims.

Cryptococcus's photo
Thu 11/08/07 10:12 PM
LoL

I hope that I will have enough money to pey the internet after all these processes.
^_^

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:30 PM
Because they don't look at them as Heroes, they are just retired employees for them.

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:23 PM
wouldee;

Thank you for the great information,I will follow that way,and I will inform you about the process.
I knew that I will find kind people like you in this site...

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:10 PM
markecephus;

I read everyday that the Goverment gives billions for expensive and unnecessary research projects.
Unfortunatley I contacted the State dept. of Health and they didn't reply.......
So you have to own a big pharmaceutical Company,then you get a big portion of the 144.billion/year.

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:04 PM
Yes Eros,

The main idea is to destroy the cell wall with a non-chemical force.

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 11/07/07 08:01 PM
WOOW thank's wouldee;
You know the system A-Z...

And how can apply for an International patent???

The device is very simple,if you hear the system you can build it,too.I don't know how can I protect the idea during the process!!!

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 11/07/07 07:43 PM
Thank's Brian

I will search about that

Cryptococcus's photo
Wed 11/07/07 07:36 PM
I'm sure that all of you have heard the news about the MRSA (Methicillin Resistance Staphylococcus Aureus)infection especially in the schools last month and also some of you have experienced post-surgical infections with the same Bacteria.

It seems to be gone now,but we will see new attacks in 2008.
I have invented a new device that kills all types of MRSA in a room(restrooms,lockers,showers,sauna,pools,etc).There are no side effects for Human or other eukaryotic Animals.

I tried the device in a few places with succeed.
I think that I can implant the system for all the public places with a very small cost.It will protect the children as well as adults and also against any possible Bioterroristic attack in the future.
Of course it needs more research for a formal approval.

The problem is that I'm new in this country and I don't know where and how to continue.Because I did everything with my own resources and not just for money,because I worked over 4 years for this Project and I don't want to "SELL" it.

What is the next step?????

I would appreciate your comments from our JSH community.
Thank you

Cryptococcus's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:31 PM
Research results:

Your Pic.s are more important than your assay in your profile here.
I changed my picture and I got 16 mails tonight.(and that's my finger's picture^_^)

What do you think about this???

Cryptococcus's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:07 PM
I wish I could be your student,but I can't write with just one finger

Cryptococcus's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:05 PM
Hi, Welcome.........

Previous 1 3 4 5 6