Nursingstudentjenn's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:03 PM
oh...right...fakeness...i forgot... :( sad day again

Wed 06/17/09 10:59 PM
thank you, both of you... :)

Wed 06/17/09 10:58 PM
doctors and lawyers... lucky you... I would go for a dr...

Wed 06/17/09 10:45 PM

Oh I've had some good ones also. "Hi, I'm ******. Anyone ever tell you to get a haircut? You are really ugly. Get a haircut and get yourself cleaned up and maybe you might get a date loser". Should have seen my reply.

You got one like that too? At least they gave you advice, this chick just told me I was ugly and fat (i think)... I guess my case is pretty hopeless lol

For someone to say something so hateful to either of you only speaks to their own deep emotional problems not yours.

I don't see how in this century you can assign character to the length of a persons hair or assume from any of the pictures I have seen of you that it is not clean. My guess is has less dirt, oil, and or product than many women that only have it styled once a week but that is my personal bug-a-boo. No long hair on most guys is not my preference either but I don't see attacking someone because it is their's. Actually I think you have and intrigueing appearance and personality and frequently find your post well worth reading.

It is my opinion You have a very pretty heart shaped face and eyes that I would think many men would find feminine and inviteing. You are honest enough to say your weight is not ideal but I would hardly call it extream. Your profile text could be a little more focused on your good experiences but I would think someone who has the forethought career wise, intelligence, and desire to help others to be a nurseing student, has good values, likes to have fun would have more than a good chance of attracting someone equally desireable so "hopeless" doesn't seem like it would apply to me.

I don't see the need to call people names period. If you are not attracted to a person's appearance/profile you can stop at that. If and when they approach you a simple Thanks but no Thanks is plenty. Actually a non-response is enough IMHO. Personally I wouldn't waste my breath responding to the people who sent these offensive emails but I would be highly likely to report what sounds like a violation of site rules.

Thank you for the compliment. its nice to here. My problem really is tho I just dont like talking about myself. Its hard for me to focus on my good qualities, that kinda thing... Thats why I didnt respond to her, why waste my time?

Wed 06/17/09 10:41 PM
You want mine? He only wants my bank account and stuff like that

Wed 06/17/09 10:24 PM

Are those anything like the ones I get telling me I won a couple million dollars? You mean they aren't real?surprised But, but...damn, they seemed SO HONEST. slaphead

The one that I always fell for was the Nigerian prince who wanted to get my help transering funds to a US bank for release. i have soft spots for princes

Wed 06/17/09 10:18 PM
well, if we are rich, i for sure missed that memo... :( sad day for jenn

Wed 06/17/09 10:00 PM

I got a scammer with a fake picture and profile knocked off 2 weeks ago. Kept sending the same form email over and over. Damn foreign scammers can't get their words, consonants, and nouns in a row. Their writing looks like a bad "D!ck and Jane" novel puking up adverbs. "Hi, I am carole. I am liking you. I am thinking freinds that we can be. Maybe yes? I very much like profile. I'm very much thinking compatible we may be. Me so very lonely. Please send $10,000 in US funds. Much love".

OMG! I so totally sent him the $10,000 in US funds... Why didnt you tell me sooner. I thought it was love... **sulks over to corner to pout**

Wed 06/17/09 09:57 PM

Oh I've had some good ones also. "Hi, I'm ******. Anyone ever tell you to get a haircut? You are really ugly. Get a haircut and get yourself cleaned up and maybe you might get a date loser". Should have seen my reply.

You got one like that too? At least they gave you advice, this chick just told me I was ugly and fat (i think)... I guess my case is pretty hopeless lol

People really send emails like this to others, to people they don't even know??? I don't understand why people have to do things like that. slaphead frustrated

The worst one I had was on POF last year. This guy emails me and says he wants me to call him (first email) and we can arrange to meet and get to know each other. I politely declined, due to distance, his smoking, and I don't do the phone thing until we have gotten to know each other a little through emails first-maybe a couple weeks. OMG!! He emailed me back saying I was a player, and called me several names.

Umm, can we say phsycotic. Bucky...up your meds.scared

i had a guy from pof last yr that aparently lived back east some where and said that he was going to be in oregon to visit friends within a few days and he pretty much invited himself to live with me..(i dont think so)

Interestingly enough, I havent had problems with POF, but I did have a guy that was in "Africa doing missions work" and when he got back to the states, he was gonna swing by IN on his way to TX to get me so we can live together...right...

Wed 06/17/09 09:55 PM
you too!

Wed 06/17/09 09:53 PM
The guy who asked you for money, his name wasnt Mike was it? lol I got one of those, and I have told him close to 5 or 6 different times that I have no money lol

Wed 06/17/09 09:50 PM
I love pretty colors, and like skittles says, taste the rainbow... thats all I wanted to do, I promise... hahaha

Wed 06/17/09 09:44 PM
Well, I would take my meds, but they took them away from me becuz I was self-medicating... Apparently, thats bad...I missed that memo

Wed 06/17/09 09:42 PM
Ive only gotten one since ive been on here, but yeah, it does happen... It shows what kinda pathetic life they have to live... How sad...

Wed 06/17/09 09:21 PM

Sat 12/22/07 07:02 PM
"How am i suppose to leave you when my heart tells me to keep you. Please dont ask of me to let you go. Cant you see im slowly dying but im gonna keep on trying. How am i supposed to let you go?" from "Tell me" by pitbull

Mon 12/10/07 06:51 PM
Ok. i have this friend that i have known for about 7 years. we always had a flirty relationship but it never got serious. well i became single again and he has started to come back around again. i think he likes me but has yet to say anything. i have been flirting with him and he flirts back. he does things like smelling my hair, telling me i look nice, he hugs me all the time, leans on me etc... My prob is ive done the flirting bk and got nothing. Is it possible that he is just to shy and i need to say something, or am i over-reading into my crush? Any help?

Sun 12/09/07 05:40 PM
Hahaha loved it

Sat 11/24/07 09:55 PM
I know i love you. You make me cry, make me laugh, make me think. I dream about you in my sleep. I can see your eyes, nose, and lips. I wake up but you are not here next to me like you should be. Like you used to be. This is when i know i love you. I know i love you. When i think about forever, i see you. You are the first thing i think about in the morning and the last thing i think about at night. I think about you during the day. You are always in my heart. This is when i know i love you. I want to be with you. Never leave your side. Fight for you. Stand beside you, and when you need me to, behind you. When your heart hurts, mine will hurt for you. Im sorry. Please come back to me. I know now that i love you. It turns out, i knew it all along...

Previous 1