Community > Posts By > Jeromejey

Jeromejey's photo
Mon 03/12/18 02:07 AM

Is there a mrs. Or mr. Right in a relationship I don't know but there's a mr. And mrs. Right or wrong... that much I do know

Yeah, I can relate

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 08:45 PM

I think two people who are committed to spending their lives together can work at making it right for the rest of their lives. At times they will achieve it until new obstacles arise, and then they will begin working at that commitment again. Haha!

That’s as close to a perfect marriage as I’ve ever seen. Two people who agree to do the work and never give up on each other.

Yeah I think so as well, life is more to the eyes, we never anticipate bad relationships from the very beginning

Certainly, no one is anticipating their divorce during their honeymoon. rofl

🤣 that’s actually the bitter truth, that’s so unfair how life is, saying those vows with so much love and yet someday you can stand the person

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 08:35 PM

I think two people who are committed to spending their lives together can work at making it right for the rest of their lives. At times they will achieve it until new obstacles arise, and then they will begin working at that commitment again. Haha!

That’s as close to a perfect marriage as I’ve ever seen. Two people who agree to do the work and never give up on each other.

Yeah I think so as well, life is more to the eyes, we never anticipate bad relationships from the very beginning

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 08:31 PM

I have very little experience with this, so I’m thinking about parallel experiences.

The best purpose why something is worth looking into is often not known until one explores and gets to know what they are working with. Trying to cut to the chase for a relationship for need, interest, or speed does not sound like a good idea.

If you are not in a relationship with them, then you have no obligations to them in your decisions. I have to wait on any important decision for a comfortable amount of time alone so that all the voices in my head diminish and I can make a level headed decision.

Also, people change. It would be hard to know how someone is going to change. Getting them to talk about their past life experiences would help to get a broader gauge.

I love the new angle you’ve brought up. People do change for the worse as well. You’re absolutely right. And it’s the scariest part of trying again with someone new, in my mind. scared

I agree also, one thing that can never stop in life is change it could either be good or worse, but at any moment if worse try and appreciate it the way it is, there’s a reason for everything

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 08:07 PM
I think the forum rooms is rather interesting.

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 08:02 PM

My own opinion basically is if you actually understood the message the guy passed it to you, I think to him he meant more like some Day I’m gonna have a chance at you.

Maybe if he became a nicer person. Haha! He is a bully and mean spirited. So until then...no chance.

True that no woman wants a bully as a companion

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 07:35 PM
An abusive man is an intolerable man, I curse the day I would lay my hands on a lady, I rather take out my anger at the gym that helps me cool off because at times women can be annoying too

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 02:29 PM
True yeah, but we all have to try and work somethings out to make somethings work. I believe in always giving people time to work it out

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 01:40 PM
Perfect by Ed sheeran

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 01:37 PM
Nice choice of song :blush:

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 01:37 PM
Nice choice of song :blush:

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 01:12 PM
Lol

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:49 PM
Wishing every mother out there a Happy Mother’s Day ... we won’t be here without you guys

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:46 PM
I agree with your view on this, I myself can relate

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:45 PM
I agree with your view on this, I myself can relate

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:37 PM
My own opinion basically is if you actually understood the message the guy passed it to you, I think to him he meant more like some Day I’m gonna have a chance at you.

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:37 PM

Jeromejey's photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:29 PM
My own opinion over the years have thought me that no person can be perfect in all things, but accepting the person flaws and wrongs and working with that makes that person your Perfect match .