Community > Posts By > looking4u52

looking4u52's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:37 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think women have to try too hard to get a date. I think women get hit on rather often. They probably just are not getting hit on by the guys they are interested in. I think it is nice when a women shows a little interest. If she does, she might get asked out by a guy she is interested in. Personally I don't like the dating game. Wish things were easier.

looking4u52's photo
Fri 04/25/08 09:24 PM
It is a shame people can be deceptive with pictures and essays. I don't know what they think they will gain. Finally when someone meets them in person, their deceptive ways will be found out.
But they did waste everyone concerned time and effort.

looking4u52's photo
Fri 04/25/08 08:22 PM
Maybe it is the old saying.
"A picture is worth a 1000 words" flowerforyou laugh

looking4u52's photo
Wed 04/23/08 08:12 PM
I also like to read what is in the profile. But, then again I wonder if I am too judgmental, if I see something I don't like in the profile. I guess there is a fine line there.

looking4u52's photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:51 PM
Thank you for all the constructive input. It seems that longer is better. I guess that way I can scare em off quicker. :wink: :smile:

looking4u52's photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:43 PM
I think my profile may be too long. What is the consensus? Would you rather see a short profile or a long one?

looking4u52's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:32 PM
Flirty, your cute, you won't be single long.happy happy

looking4u52's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:00 PM
I think if a person feels sexy within that will translate to the outside. There are people who may not be all that attractive, but for some reason they still are really sexy. On the other hand there are attractive people that aren't sexy. Sexy-ness is like chemistry you can't really define it with words, you just know when it's there. It is more like a vibe.

looking4u52's photo
Tue 01/29/08 05:24 PM
Sounds like both of you are confused. Maybe give each other
some space and see if things sort themselves out over time.
I think the only rule with dealing with relationships is that there are no rules.

looking4u52's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:47 PM
Hey Spring, you can say one little innocent thing via email and that could turn the person off. Tell em you don't have much money and see how fast they run. laugh laugh laugh laugh

looking4u52's photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:09 PM
Seriously, it depends on if he is using you or not. Is he willing to do favors for you, like repairs around the house or something.
But, the whole cheating issue is not good.

looking4u52's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:59 PM
I saw what smoking did to my Mom's health.
She died at 70. Smoker's will justify the habit
by saying we all are going to die of something.
This is true. I can just think of better ways to
die. Personally I'd rather have a quick and easy
heart attack during a Hot love making session. happy :wink: laugh laugh laugh

looking4u52's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:42 PM
Jack, you just need to find a women with the same values
as you. Some women want the money, some don't. Heck, some even have their own money. I think it is best to be upfront, that way you will screen out the ones who want a guy with money. Funny thing is the guys with all the money are probably working all the time, so the women aren't getting any attention from those type of men. But they can go shopping alone a lot.laugh laugh Everything in life has it's trade offs.

looking4u52's photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:15 PM
52 here. Where did the time go?

looking4u52's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:33 PM
Guys, come back for all sorts of reasons. Maybe they did not know what they were feeling at the time of the break. Possible reality check. Had deeper feelings than they realized. The list goes on and on. Women come back also. Sometimes it is a good thing and sometimes it's not.

looking4u52's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:36 AM
I got the same problem.

looking4u52's photo
Sun 12/09/07 11:35 AM
I will be in Laughlin at the end of the week.

looking4u52's photo
Fri 12/07/07 10:07 PM
I am somewhat new to the males and females being best friends situation. My ex seems to want to be best friends, which is working okay right now because we are not dating anyone. But, if one of us finds another best friend and more I think the situation will change. Personally I would like my best friend and lover to be the same person. But, I may have to accept the cards I am dealt in life and deal with it.

looking4u52's photo
Tue 12/04/07 05:07 PM
I finished my degree last year at 51 years old. I received a fully accredited 4 year degree and did most of the work online. It was a lot of work but it is nice to complete goals that were set years ago.

looking4u52's photo
Mon 12/03/07 09:04 AM
I would think the person who is relocated would need to make
the decision without coaxing. If things didn't work out you would not want to take the blame for the decision.