Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 05:34 PM
OH yah thanks for reminding me of the welfare state. Now everyone who is working , is working part time, for minimum wage, and wi th no insurance, because the employer cant afford to pay you full time and o pay for insurance..., Leaving them to pay it by themselves..., there are no more 200.00 cars because of cash for clunkers, .. ect ect..
You know.., If i quit my job the govt would put a roof on my house, pay for my firewood, and my utilities., and feed me...?

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 05:28 PM

if you don't mind my saying so. the best advice you can get is to ask the doctors who performed surgery. even more so because a successful transplant depends on the body accepting a foreign object that has been grafted to them. however high the compatibility rate was.
I just looked at your profile and see that you are here in the states.
when you have any kind of surgery ir hospital stay, the medical team gives you a very specific set of instructions to follow. this is your best bet, rather than to follow anything we can tell you here. as our ignorance of the situation could jeopardize the transplantee.

or i could gather as much information as i can... from EVERY SOURCE....

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 05:26 PM
I had to get rid of my cats because.... he can catch an infection from them...?

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 05:26 PM
i met her on here, didnt have to apply for a fiancee visa for her because she was married to am american already..., He abandoned her. She used her marital status to get here. National goe says the phillipines had the world's most beautiful women.., and i believe it. Abigail says the women are abour 20 to one, half the men are gay, and also all the men there that are her age look like little boys.

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 05:18 PM
Any tips for taking care of someone who has had a transplanted organ?

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:13 PM
the cute flabotomist that works there that i went to MFR school with. ( the one who draws blood)

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:12 PM
There is a water cooler and ice machine just inside of the emergency ambulance enterence. best water in the place.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:10 PM
Construction workers! they are always working on the hospital in traverse city...

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:07 PM
$50.00/ ea. aspirin.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:06 PM
the mop bucket for slopping out the back of the ambulance... but thats all i have to say about that...

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:05 PM
about ON a hospital? THE keypad for he ambulance doors.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:04 PM
doorknobs i dont want to touch.
every sick person in 5 counties.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:52 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Sat 09/06/14 07:18 PM

Blame Democrats for the others vilifying Obama?

I disagree. Even if Hillary had called him perfect...These same people would be doing exactly as they are now.

FACT

So, you don't like the FACT that the vilification of President Obama was started by Hillary Clinton's racist Democrat supporters, who were the ones who began the false claim that President Obama was born in Kenya.

he has done a dandy job of "villianizing" himself. everything from cash for clunkers until today. I, and a LOT of other people blame Obama for what he has done, and tried to do, rather than hillary, or race, or whatever other diversion you all can dream up.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:44 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Sat 09/06/14 06:47 PM

I can only say that I respect your opinions and I like Obama for he is the third president whom have advocated for the monitories other than Carter and Kennedy. Yes! You are right that there a no perfect people and Obama has made some mistakes but we all know that one man doesn't run this country for real. We are so divided as a nation that it is sickening and our children are the ones who are suffering the most. I just keep hoping and praying that one day Martin Luther King's Dream will come...

mistakes..? like trading someone who abondoned thier post for 5 hi level operatives..? A mistake is making a wrong turn, not destroying foreign relations with almost every country on earth,or running up a debt more than any other president by a factor of two or three,,... i might argue that he has taken a giant step BACKWARD on race in reality, for using the race card whenever anyone calls him out on his inept actions... for one...
im glad you finally got your black president, and i do appreciate the significance of all that, but this guy is just not qualified to manage this country. period.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:36 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Sat 09/06/14 06:35 PM
This man likes em.., They have a 'glow". Mabe because they are taking even better care of themselves than usual??? , plus you cant get em pregnant. lol/ yahhh
AINT I A SCAMP?

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:22 AM

I am going to the phillipines next winter to pick out a bride. lol. actually I already got one picked out... does someone want to save me a trip?

Yes, if you don't have deep pockets and you don't relish the idea of raising children until you are pushing 80, choose a postmenopausal bride....Luck, love and happiness!flowerforyou

got on all picked out that has two kids, they are 12 and 10 i think.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:19 AM

There are plenty of single Phillipine women right here in NY. Why not visit here instead? :tongue:

ans... they are Americanised. Mabe though, but how do i connect with them?

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:19 AM

Stay there & live like a king.

That is another part of this plan, i want a house there someday.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:16 AM
i met my last gf on here, she was already married so she was able to travel here, but usually you want to go there.
..,Men will see you walking down a street, come out of thier houses and try to GIVE you thier daughters.

no photo
Fri 09/05/14 07:06 AM
I am going to the phillipines next winter to pick out a bride. lol. actually I already got one picked out... does someone want to save me a trip?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25