Community > Posts By > blueeyesntx45

blueeyesntx45's photo
Tue 03/20/12 11:11 PM
I have no problem with any religion, many i dont neccessarily agree with. the thing i cant get past is governments who kill their own people and squash them if they dont agree with their own leaders, ie, syria and iran just name two. so if this is part of islam, no thanks

blueeyesntx45's photo
Tue 03/20/12 08:35 PM
Project disclosure with steven greer is what convinced me and then i started looking into the subject more and more. If that video alone doesnt convince you that we are not alone, nothing will. The only thing I could think of why misinformation would be put out there is that there is an evil sinister plot to make all the world come together as one. One other thing that convinced me that these things are not what we think they are is genesis 6. This is why the flood happened in corrupted blood lines.

blueeyesntx45's photo
Fri 03/04/11 08:05 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

blueeyesntx45's photo
Sun 10/24/10 01:47 PM

Wow!!! Looks like someone was raiding my beer cooler in here. Where the heck is my security?????
Hey there ((blueeyes)):wink: bigsmile

((((LIZ))))))love

blueeyesntx45's photo
Fri 10/22/10 03:45 PM
Edited by blueeyesntx45 on Fri 10/22/10 03:50 PM
prefers brunettes! See Jennifer Garner or Kate Beckinsale

blueeyesntx45's photo
Fri 10/22/10 01:50 PM
I once got a cheescake and flowers delivered to me at work. thought it was a nice thing to do!

blueeyesntx45's photo
Fri 10/22/10 06:47 AM

supposed to rain this weekend and Im having a costume party tomorrow night outside............hoping the rain doesn't happen!!!!

We are suppose to get some now too. we have our major league baseball team {rangers} playing tonight, probably will be delayed. Oh well, im gonna go out and listen to a live local band anyway!

blueeyesntx45's photo
Thu 10/21/10 06:11 PM

woohoo, it's ALMOST the weekend!:banana:

Im ready too Liz, still nice weather here in Texas, 80"s

blueeyesntx45's photo
Tue 10/19/10 04:32 PM
Edited by blueeyesntx45 on Tue 10/19/10 04:33 PM

well said. god also says the earth will abide forever anmd a new heaven and new earth. so who knows, but i dont buy into the 2012 thing, but i do believe the earth is changing and it will do so and i believe earthquakes and natural disasters will increase
What needs to be done before 2012? Were will you be? What will you be doing? Me I hope when the ends hits I'm not on the toilet! Or when the big one hits I'm not having sex but what a way to goooooo HUH.

Tell you what you wait for the end just like Y2K when the bear and eagle fight all that BS.........for if this is a biblical sense the bible states that no one will know when the messiah is set to come.....any prediction that us so humble beings come up with will be bahhhhhh wrong.......the truth shall set you free and quit buying into it all and live everyday as if it were your last.......not just because someone says all life as we know it will end......live everyday as your last because tomorrow could be your last and unexpectedly so for us all........laugh
guees i need to learn how to quote

blueeyesntx45's photo
Tue 10/19/10 04:28 PM
put my head between my legs and kiss my *** godbye!

blueeyesntx45's photo
Wed 10/06/10 06:11 PM
not unless they have no other choice. Theyve lied for so long, maybe they would think if they did finally tell the truth and what discoveries have been around for 60 years, we would hang them from the tree tops

blueeyesntx45's photo
Wed 10/06/10 06:09 PM
try watching the "disclosure project" on youtube. if that vast of government doesnt convince you, nothing will!

blueeyesntx45's photo
Wed 10/06/10 06:08 PM
actually, there was one reported today in china, posted on yahoos front page news