Community > Posts By > RickW81

no photo
Wed 03/28/18 08:03 AM
i take it you never served a day in the military .......

& love has no race or religion ...

time to grow up & look past all of that BS .......

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 03:02 PM

Please rate my profile .. Be honest ... thanxs ;D

Honestly?? Well I may not be the best person to rate your profile, since I hate tats but put a shirt on - most women don't like pictures of shirtless men,\ & say more about yourself - your interests & what you're looking for .. it gives you both something to talk about & be clearer about what you do for work.

Good luckhappy

Alright i'll change the photo ....

Im not talking about my military time .... i have three purple hearts.. 1 silver star ... it was horrible ........

alright i'll change it up a little thanks <3 ;D

I bet it was - Thanks for your service - I hope that you're getting some help for all that you've been through

I'll be fine ;D

Thank you chris

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 06:17 AM

Men are visual .. It's common sense ... If we like what we see ... we go after it .....

If your personality works for both your partner or friend ....

Then why question it ?

Just go with it ... Are you getting any younger ? ;D

Go with the flow...I was thinking there were deeper feelings involved and how is it realised as a serious thing.? And yes I am old and complicated lol

I would sure why not .... what are you afraid of besides fear & gravity ?

I don't know how serious you are with the mystery person .

Only you know that ..

You're old & complicated tsk tks .... i may look in my 20's .... i can assure i am not .... 37 next month & you're 47 ...... Ten years difference ..... where's the connection ? LOL

That was just a scenario slaphead and you are right the age doesn’t have to do anything with the topic. My curiosity was about how men feel and why they say I love you even before they actually meet a girl physically. That is all. I don’t want to judge that’s why I ask lol

oh wow reminds me of the 90's love@aol ...... how romantic .... so they tell you they're in love with you .... before they've actually met you .....

i don't work that ..... guess some are desperate ;x

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 04:55 AM

Men are visual .. It's common sense ... If we like what we see ... we go after it .....

Then why question it ?

Go with the flow...I was thinking there were deeper feelings involved and how is it realised as a serious thing.? And yes I am old and complicated lol

I would sure why not .... what are you afraid of besides fear & gravity ?

I don't know how serious you are with the mystery person .

Only you know that ..

You're old & complicated tsk tks .... i may look in my 20's .... i can assure i am not .... 37 next month & you're 47 ...... Ten years difference ..... where's the connection ? LOL

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 04:39 AM

Depends how good the camsex was.

LMFAO ! ;D

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 04:33 AM

Honestly?? Well I may not be the best person to rate your profile, since I hate tats but put a shirt on - most women don't like pictures of shirtless men,\ & say more about yourself - your interests & what you're looking for .. it gives you both something to talk about & be clearer about what you do for work.

Good luckhappy

Alright i'll change the photo ....

Im not talking about my military time .... i have three purple hearts.. 1 silver star ... it was horrible ........

alright i'll change it up a little thanks <3 ;D

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 04:12 AM

Then why question it ?

no photo
Thu 03/22/18 02:12 AM

no photo
Wed 03/21/18 04:29 PM
:cry: ........

no photo
Tue 03/20/18 05:20 PM
thanks for the warm welcome winking

no photo