Community > Posts By > Medic123

Medic123's photo
Wed 09/22/10 02:57 PM
Damn I got a 3?! I need to get better pictures I guess.

Medic123's photo
Wed 09/22/10 02:55 PM
Well I am the kinda guy that most days likes to come home and sit on the computer, or watch a movie or TV or something like that. But then every few weeks I do like to go out for a weekend and go camping, fishing, hunting, or most importantly riding. Most weekdays however, I stay in, saves a good chunk of money that way to.

Medic123's photo
Wed 09/22/10 01:01 PM

on THIS site?

the reason I dont give my messenger ID anymore,,,texted with a guy a few times, he wanted to talk in messenger

I asked if he read my profile(which clearly states how I feel about people obsessed with sex and body parts), to which he said yes

once I gave him the messenger id , the FIRST question he asked was about my breasts,,,and he was not joking,,,,he said something about how he doesnt play games and because he is an adult he asks about things that are important or some such drivel

suffice to say, that was the end of that or any potential conversation with him and unfortunately causes me to never give out my messenger name anymore

No I saw her on Craigslist, it was over email.

Medic123's photo
Wed 09/22/10 11:45 AM
I have 'helped' alot of friends out over time, eventually I have always gotten back my money. Although there have been a few 'hostile' moments. For instance I had loaned a guy like 200 bucks while I was in Korea, the I was coming back to the states, and he kept 'forgetting' to swing by the ATM. So when I hit two weeks, I told him I needed it like now... When it came to one week, I ninja'd my way into his room and snagged his brand new MAC laptop, and left a note. I know that's kinda 'illegal' but it worked, he was knocking at my door with the money like an hour later. I returned the laptop and he was happy. I didn't want to piss him off, but he got over it pretty damn quick, and I got my money before I left country. So it all worked out fine in the end.

I am not recommending that you go stealing other people's things, but sometimes drastic times call for drastic measures.

Medic123's photo
Wed 09/22/10 11:23 AM
Edited by Medic123 on Wed 09/22/10 11:30 AM
Ok just happened, like 10 min ago...

So I just moved to this city, and I need to meet people, and my motorcycle is still getting shipped. Therefore I turned to the internet to find friends and hopefully a lady. Anyways this morning before I went off to work I was on craigslist looking for a cheap car to buy for the year I am here. Well thats when I noticed that craigslist has personals, so I thought 'why the hell not?' dun dun dun... Anyways I emailed back to an ad that was well thought out and a good description, I told her a little about my self blah blah blah and your pic gets mine. I then found a car I liked and sent an email asking where it was and how much they were asking blah blah blah. Well I just got home on my lunch break, and I saw a fresh email reading "Time and Price negotiable" So I thought sweet I might get to check out that car today! Well I excitedly opened the email it read Pics are attatched. I clicked on the attachments and was suprised that rather than a 95Ford I was looking at a dirty nasty er um... woman with less than standard morals... Just happened, still on lunch right now... I must not be good at this internet dating thing... lol

EDIT** Ok so I replied back "Not looking for a prostitute. Good bye."
She Replied "Well what else do you think you're gona find on the internet loser! P**** aint free!"

so wait, I'm the loser?

Medic123's photo
Wed 09/22/10 07:44 AM
im in the military, there are tons of them, and you just say them like a word, new people are so confused, but you catch on pretty quick. Some of them do save alot of time and hastle. But some are just ridiculous! As far as someone Saying something like 'lol' or 'omg' thats just dumb. I think I have let a couple slip, but thats because I have the bad habit of txting while I am talking to someone, then halfway through I start typing what I wanted to say and saying what I wanted to type, like omg... its sad I know...

Medic123's photo
Sun 09/19/10 08:21 PM
I click on search then Advanced, and at the top you can put in a zip code. Fill out the rest of the information and click search at the bottom.

Medic123's photo
Sun 09/19/10 08:10 PM
SEcure

Medic123's photo
Sun 09/19/10 08:08 PM
Im looking for a lady to talk to some time, so check my profile, if you wana talk just send me a message.

Medic123's photo
Sun 09/19/10 07:53 PM
Any ladies in El Paso?

Medic123's photo
Sun 09/19/10 07:39 PM

Medic123's photo
Sun 09/19/10 03:54 PM
Thanks.

I made a few changes, cropped the pic. I'm looking forward to meeting someone on here, its nice to have other opinions on what to say.

Medic123's photo
Sun 09/19/10 02:42 PM
Ive never had an account on a site like this. So tell me what you think people. I think I need more/better pic's but I don't have a digital camera right now /sigh. But let me know!

Medic123's photo
Sun 09/19/10 01:51 PM
Hi all, just joined, ive never used a site like this before. Im a nice guy who just moved to El Paso, TX and I am looking forward to meeting someone special. (Preferably soon lol) I am looking for a nice cute girl who is fun to be with, and is there when I need her. If she likes bikes, all the better!

So Hello Ladies!