Community > Posts By > Nova09

Nova09's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:44 PM
Well, I'm sorry to disagree with everyone else, and maybe it's just because I have a "thing" for big brown puppy dog eyes, but, Your eyes were beautiful without the contacts in the first place...why fix what's not broken?

Nova09's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:16 PM
Being Catholic, your question is easy, Martyrs are individuals that MUST die(supposedly god put them here for that reason, that IS their entire purpose for being...to die for the faith), to keep the faith "moving" whether they are the paladins of the crusades, or a priest who gives his life to protect the rest of the clergy, they are dying to "promote god, and save his followers. And yes...kind of like dogs...ALL martyrs go to heaven.

Nova09's photo
Tue 06/10/08 06:44 PM
I have several friends who play FF, they have the same argument...way too much time invested to give up now lol.

Nova09's photo
Tue 06/10/08 06:16 PM
The thing about wow is, the game IS the combat system, not the artwork, not the items...the combat, and realistically, PvP is the only reason to play. FF may look prettier, but the combat is much too slow for me personally. Well, that's my 2 cents anyway.