Community > Posts By > jennaw91

jennaw91's photo
Mon 10/04/10 03:59 PM
Well, I don't want someone to dominate my life completely. I am young and determined to finsish college and have a career. I just want a man to be dominate when we are intimate.

jennaw91's photo
Wed 09/29/10 08:28 PM
I am studying forensic archeology and forensic anthropolgy and I hope to join the F.B.I. one day.

jennaw91's photo
Wed 09/29/10 08:26 PM
Believe me I am focusing on college. I have a lot of dreams and goals and plan to make them happen. But sometimes sitting alone in my apartment everynight gets a little lonely.

jennaw91's photo
Mon 09/27/10 06:28 PM
No, I have no desire for a sugar daddy. I have no problem taking care of myself.

jennaw91's photo
Mon 09/27/10 12:41 PM
I grew up in a small town in East Tennesse and my parents had The Department of Childrens Services called on them three times when I was growing up. Not because they were bad parents or mistreated me. The complaints were that my parents were atheists and unfit to raise me. School was a complete nightmare as well (I was called a devil worshiper and had things thrown at me) and was so glad to move away to go to college. Unfortunately where I am at now is not much better but there is at least there is an organization (East Tennessee Rationalists) where I can go to meet like minded people.

jennaw91's photo
Fri 09/24/10 01:25 PM
It's very hard finding exactly what I am looking for. I am a sophomore in college and have a 3.8 G.P.A. I take school very serious and work very hard. I still have at least 6 more years left, so I am not interested in a serious relationship. I am also only attracted and interested in older more dominant men. I do not date very much because of this and just want to know how to go about finding the right man.