Community > Posts By > ShellyLP

ShellyLP's photo
Wed 04/18/18 09:18 AM
Thank you very much for your kind words Ethan <3
In my case it's a girl, but I believe that there is someone out there with the same dreams and wishesin her life too.
:*

ShellyLP's photo
Wed 04/18/18 06:55 AM
Hi Arjunabi, Arslan1001 and DrJAAAM :)

ShellyLP's photo
Fri 04/13/18 10:14 AM
Hello Jag :)

ShellyLP's photo
Thu 04/12/18 09:21 AM
soufie: Haha, I adored your advice dear..it makes all the sense to me <3 Thank you so much. I think I'll be updating here on what I decide to do, of if something change in my life. x

ShellyLP's photo
Thu 04/12/18 08:50 AM
only_u24: Thank you very much honey, I'm trying to get better from this soon, and hopefully all this won't mean much to me in the future. :*

Serchin4MyRedWine: Yes you're so right. Sometimes I wonder how devasted I would be if I had married her, and then found out right after that she cheated on me and would prefer a man instead.

You know, I'm still deciding on what I'll do. I have paid for my immigration agent already a very high amount since I'd marry her... and I wanted everything to go smooth and perfect. So now she is suggesting me to stay for a time there to study or work instead. Maybe I'll go there just to try to find if my another half is really there.

Thank you for your kind words and time to answer, dear :*

NotPay4Play: An Asylum eh? hehehe thanks a lot and best of luck for us :*

joethebricky: Thank you for the greetings and luck Joe :*

delightfulillusion: Thanks a lot dear <3 I wish you all the best too!

soufiehere: You may be right dear. Maybe I'm stuck on a type...just cos of her. Maybe I'll really move to Australia after all, to study or work, since I don't seem to have any interest in women from here anymore.
I didn't stay for long when I was there, but for over a year I have listened to Aussie podcasts, videos, local tv and vlogs, and I learnt to love the language and the way they communicate, the culture, etc. Some of the physical characteristics too, like the shape of the mouths, blonde hair, green/blue eyes (of course only a part of the population is like thi, but those are the ones that most attract me on). But the main thing to me is the accent, the language. You may find silly, but even the pet names and stuff like that. Its sooooo different if in Portuguese :/

So yeah my dear...still deciding on what to do.

ShellyLP's photo
Sun 04/08/18 05:36 AM
Edited by ShellyLP on Sun 04/08/18 05:37 AM
Hi everyone, i'd love to meet an honest and loyal Australian lady to chat and maybe develop a serious relationship with me. :) Not looking for anything casual please.

I was in serious relationship with an Australian woman for more than a year and we recently broke up. So i'm now looking again for my other half, and I really wish she could be an Aussie...i simply love the accent, the way of life and how Aussie ladies are.

Ps. One of my dreams is to have kids someday, so please if you share this view and values and would like a loyal partner at your side, lets chat <3 xox

ShellyLP's photo
Sat 04/07/18 01:46 PM
Hi Mankum2 , thank you so much for your kind words dear :heart:

ShellyLP's photo
Sat 04/07/18 12:57 PM
Thank you very much coolchic_dee :heart: I hope so too!

ShellyLP's photo
Sat 04/07/18 11:55 AM
Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all.

My name is Shelly and I'm a Brazilian woman looking for a real and committed woman for a serious relationship/marriage.

I had an Australian fiancee until not long ago and we were planning to marry, then I needed to come back to Brazil for 6 months to have some documents ready. Meanwhile, she met another person and betrayed me right before I return to there, at the end of last February. I'm still very hurt at the moment because of this, so I'd be thankful if people don' joke too much about it.

Problem is, in the end, I imagined all of my life in Australia and somehow it seems that I'm in love with the Aussie way of life and the accent...the way women are and speak, the culture, etc. I don't know if someone already went through this? To fall in love with a certain kind of person/ ethnic and then is so difficult to imagine yourself with one that is not similar to this.

I know its still early to start looking for someone else after all that happened, but I'm also trying to move on. It also seems that I've lost my interest in local women.

I believe I have so much to give to my destined one and I really want to find someone that will finally value this.