Thu 09/30/10 02:25 PM
37 and I'm sticking to it..lol

snowneo's photo
Thu 09/30/10 02:21 PM

snowneo's photo
Thu 09/30/10 02:01 PM

snowneo's photo
Tue 09/28/10 09:05 PM
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

It is such a pleasure to be here, and I am very well on my way into getting to know the community :D

snowneo's photo
Tue 09/28/10 01:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just want to say hello to everyone!, I am glad to have joined this site and it is a pleasure to be here. I would introduce myself, however if you wish to know about me, it can be seen on my profile. I have posted a few times around here, and will be on here quite more getting to know the community.

Regards,
Marcus

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 02:03 PM
I am going to say black pajama bottoms and a muscle shirt.

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 02:01 PM

Heck if I know. The guys I've met don't even seem to know what they want. Tell ya one thing and change their mind later for something else. noway

That sounds about right, and you wonder why even though I am bi, the chances of me being in a long term relationship with a man is very low.

I think that's getting more and more common across the board. I see very few long term relationships any more, which is sad.

It is very sad to say, makes me wonder sometimes why I am even looking, and although I have never dated, I don't want to end up dating tons of people to find the right one, I just don't think it is right, even on here I met someome, not dating just friends and going to see where it takes us, but I feel bad still coming on here, though right now I am just looking around and chatting on the boards.

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 01:52 PM

Heck if I know. The guys I've met don't even seem to know what they want. Tell ya one thing and change their mind later for something else. noway

That sounds about right, and you wonder why even though I am bi, the chances of me being in a long term relationship with a man is very low.

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 12:48 PM
smoked

Starbucks or Timhortons

(that is a hard pick)

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 12:46 PM

Listen to your

Couldn't have said it any better, as long as you love this person, distance will never matter, it is all about how you feel about each other.

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 12:45 PM
I enjoy shopping and buying new outfits and shoes!!!

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 12:40 PM
Single sad

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 12:36 PM
Hello,

You know it does seem that most men all they want is Sex, Beer and Food, but there are still a lot of men out there who don't care for the sex, there are still men out there that ACTUALLY LISTEN, want to do the things the the woman wants, and actually shows respect, dignity and love, who wants to spend time and just talk and enjoy life.

There are lots of men who won't mind going shopping with you for hours and picking out outfits, and shoes and of course accessories :). There are men who will do anything just to be with her, and will put up with absolutely anything to be with her.

I feel that a lot of men have put a bad rapport on the good ones, and it makes you wonder why a lot of guys are single, and rejected when all they can think about is, is sex, beer and food. Maybe if guys were more sensitive then they would be in longer relationships, or at least a relationship period.

Regards,
Marcus

snowneo's photo
Mon 09/27/10 12:25 PM
I just signed up to this site and messaged 2 people, one of which I got a reply. We now chat on msn all of the time, and FB. She actually joined just shortly before I did =). So I certainly think that this site works wonders. However we have not met in person, as both of our schedules are quite busy. However we will be getting together for at least a coffee shortly. As I work only 12min from where she is.

Previous 1