RenovaturIntegra's photo
Tue 09/28/10 12:00 PM
Move to Quebec, Canada, problem solved :D

RenovaturIntegra's photo
Tue 09/28/10 11:28 AM
Bah this is not even remotely amusing anymore, see ya folks, hope Darwin wins in the end.

RenovaturIntegra's photo
Tue 09/28/10 11:22 AM

Urk, disgusted, 'mercians >.>

is that an insult?

you should at least have the decency to call us AMERICAN names, not obscure English names...

I despise it so much I'd rather not name it.

RenovaturIntegra's photo
Tue 09/28/10 11:20 AM
Hey I'm not the one that names their posts <Black balls at the beach> and <Playing in the urinals>, perhaps you are the one messed up or in desperate need for attention.

RenovaturIntegra's photo
Tue 09/28/10 11:09 AM
Urk, disgusted, 'mercians >.>

RenovaturIntegra's photo
Tue 09/28/10 11:02 AM
Then since the church plays the role of a daycare, why the children cant play? The urinals seems to be a good place to be quiet and its probably the cleanest place of the whole church...

RenovaturIntegra's photo
Tue 09/28/10 10:54 AM
How about starting by not forcing your children to adopt the religion you chose? Its an offend to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

RenovaturIntegra's photo
Tue 09/28/10 10:17 AM
I say it depends what your beard is like, you can always try it out, personnaly I let it grow during winter and just trim it, and during summer I keep just an outline and use the clipper to keep it short, and sometimes I just shave completely lol.

Yo just try out stuff, see what suits you ;)

RenovaturIntegra's photo
Tue 09/28/10 10:13 AM
Why even thinking a spanking is a good option? Bad parenting is bad. Some old farts need some basic psychology lessons...

RenovaturIntegra's photo
Tue 09/28/10 10:09 AM
Awww! Thats awfuly cute! :D