Community > Posts By > incidius

incidius's photo
Thu 12/09/10 05:52 PM
ya they are like the potato chip commercial no one can get just one lol!

incidius's photo
Thu 12/09/10 05:27 PM
single agaisnt my will! lol!

incidius's photo
Thu 12/09/10 05:23 PM
welcome. im sure youll not have too much trouble!

incidius's photo
Thu 12/09/10 05:20 PM
have seven want to get about 15 or 20 more but always got mine on a "friend" price now that i dont have that hook up anymore i actually have to save up for them sucks!

incidius's photo
Wed 12/08/10 04:27 PM
welcome!

incidius's photo
Fri 11/26/10 09:41 PM
What's so funny?

incidius's photo
Tue 11/02/10 09:15 PM

only when its clear to me the other person is too dumb to "get it"

did it occur to you that you would be the one getting asked all the questions?

is that your question?ever been skinny dipping in somebody elses pool without thier permission(anyone feel free to answer)

Nope.

Have you ever eaten chicken heart?
no.ever been on a blind date?

incidius's photo
Tue 11/02/10 09:09 PM

only when its clear to me the other person is too dumb to "get it"

did it occur to you that you would be the one getting asked all the questions?

is that your question?ever been skinny dipping in somebody elses pool without thier permission(anyone feel free to answer)

incidius's photo
Tue 11/02/10 08:19 PM

But you must answer the person above you!

GO!!!

Have you ever danced naked in the rain?
yes. have you ever had blue hair

incidius's photo
Tue 11/02/10 08:15 PM
age is entirely relative when i was 18 i thought 40 was old! now i really dont give it much thought except to hope my parents are around for a couple more decades

incidius's photo
Fri 10/29/10 02:30 PM
the whole adapting humans to live on other planets thing sounds like a great book i read called man plus its a great read

incidius's photo
Wed 10/27/10 07:04 PM
hello and welcome!

incidius's photo
Wed 10/27/10 03:58 PM
hello and welcome!

incidius's photo
Tue 10/26/10 04:02 PM

There are studies which indicate that atheism is a causal factor for suicides.

spock

http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_Mental_and_Physical_Health#Atheism_and_Suicide
sure and so is being right handed,having red hair,wearing blue shirts,waking up before noon....

incidius's photo
Tue 10/26/10 03:09 PM
i knew by age four that i was attracted to females no one had told me that was the way i was "suppossed"to be i was born that way just like every other person is born with their sexual orientation and frankly i think its ridiculous and bigoted to think that homosexuality is a some kind of mental disorder that can be cured

incidius's photo
Tue 10/26/10 02:54 PM
10 and 4 last week. pics week 8 mia ovr cin/dal ovr jac/wsh ovr det/kc ovr buf/stl ovr car/nyj ovr gb/ten ovr sd/oak ovr sea/min ovr ne/ari ovr tb/pit ovr no/ind ovr hou. sorry bout your boys moe!

incidius's photo
Tue 10/26/10 09:31 AM
Edited by incidius on Tue 10/26/10 09:33 AM

It is easy to point a finger and call people and orgainsations racist. It is far harder to accept the truth whether or not that truth is palatable.

Farrakhan believes that some white people are devils and he also believes that some black people are devils. He is open about this, but all too often the biased media journalists only report the information which affects them personally; rather than the whole picture. It is difficult to be intelligently informed from a skewed perspective.

Farrakhan also talks about the millions of people of African origin Hitler also put to death in the gas chambers. I wonder why the so-called free press don't seem to report on this?

Would you defend the Klan as well?

Oh. And welcome to the site.:wink:
yes unforntunatly freedom of speech aplys to all hate spewing organizations however narrow minded an misguided they may be you cant pick and choose who gets to invoke free speech and who doesnt. when these hateful groups turn to action thats a different story then they are fair game

incidius's photo
Sun 10/24/10 06:34 PM
Edited by incidius on Sun 10/24/10 06:37 PM

Arrogance is the worst human trait dotcha think??

Agreed. I am at this moment unable to think of a more annoying one. Is narcisism the same thing?
no but narcisism is the main ingredient of arrogance and being omnipotent doesn't hurt either

incidius's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:53 PM

ok the stupidest thing i have ever heard of just happened. i just got carded tryin to buy a game for my xbox dont have my id on me so the guy wouldnt sell me the fcking game cause its rated 'M for Mature' and i apperently dont look 18?! WTF?! is this really THAT much of prob?what did he think i got a group of 12 yr olds waiting to score some animated sex and/or violence in the parking lot?that i got crime ring goin where i buy Resident Evil for ten yr olds at a 30 percent mark up?am i the only one that thinks this is stupid?

With the loads of people against violent video games I don't mind if they ID me from time to time. At least this way it keeps Mothers Against Videogame Addiction and Violence from ****ing up the rest of my good video games.

Trust me, it is a good thing, it just doesn't seem like it when it happens to you...but it is for the greater good, unless you want to be stuck with **** Teletubby games for years to come.
i guess whats odd to me is i never get carded buying alcohol or cigs never and half the time they have to enter a bday into the computer so they just put a fake one in.i know the guy at game stop has nothing to do w/the guy at the gas station and i dont really mind bein carded its just messed up that THIS is what i get called on lol!

incidius's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:09 PM

what's the worst thing a so called friend or significant other has ever done to you?

I don't like talking about my past much but since the question was asked, I figure why not share a little. 
What so called friends have done doesn't really bother me much because they aren't apart of my life anymore, good riddens to bad rubbish. The last year and a half of my life has been nothing but a living nightmare. 
It starts with her father saying that I didn't do anything around the house anymore( so the only thing that I did was take care of my daughter and myself) Then he came home one day and said that he was leaving us. We were together for 14 years and he wanted me to be the stay at home mother and I was ok with it until I wanted to work and get out of the house just a little. Any job that I took was nothing but a complain after complain, so I had to quit. It wasn't worth living with the constant complaining. So when he said that he was leaving, I asked if he wanted my help to pack his things up. Well I guess it wasn't the response that he was looking for. The relationship was over by that point, to know that the guy that I once loved and trusted was just going to bail on us, was devistating to say the least. I had nothing more to say to him, there wasn't much to work out. I prepared my family for it but no one clued in until it was over and I answered a bunch of screwed up questions that they didn't like the answers too. Anyways, I was a single mother and I felt like I had a few fears to face after feeling like an inmate for so long. I sware that prisioners had more freedom then I did.. lol. Yeah, I can joke about it now because it's over with and staying that way. Almost forgot to mention my mom and bro sticking their noses where they didn't belong and my sis trying to take my daughter away from me, but I'm just suppose to let it go, like water under a bridge. After almost drinking myself to death, I decided that if I actually made it to the new year then it was all going to be different. I dropped contact with most people and finally started making some good friends that actually have helped me a lot and most likely without even knowing, but just by hearing what they have gone through has helped. 
I just finished my course and with a slight medical issue, I'm now going into my biggest challenge ever but I know that I'm ready to finally get it over and done with. I have my daughter and one day, I know that I will have someone else to share our life with once again. After everything that I just went through, well I'll say that there isn't too much left to really fear but maybe the unknown and actually the unknown isn't really that scary anymore. Thanks for posting this topic incidius and you are right, it does help to talk about it. :-)
Take care,
Glo (hugs)
just came back to this thread today i had no idea you had went thru all that sleepless! i must say i am impressed at how youve pulled urself up and especially staying as upbeat as you have youre obviously a very strong woman. and yes it does help (hug hug)later