Community > Posts By > incidius

incidius's photo
Wed 10/13/10 07:45 AM
while it is true that people are responsable for their own actions and glen beck,however crazy and misguided he maybe,has a right to his opinion fox as a legitimate news station(so called)should at least get their facts straight. although blatenetly labeling someone a racist could be considered slander

incidius's photo
Tue 10/12/10 10:56 PM
st. louis

incidius's photo
Tue 10/12/10 10:29 PM
you are young,time will eventually heal your wounds trust me eventually you will realize that it is not worth it to spend your precious time agonizing over someone who no longer feels the way you do about them. its not easy now but gradually it will become so

incidius's photo
Tue 10/12/10 05:17 PM
Edited by incidius on Tue 10/12/10 05:17 PM
dont know what to tell you im single myself so maybe my advice doesnt hold much water but it seems i always find relationships when im not looking. btw i would pay money to hear you say wee lol

incidius's photo
Tue 10/12/10 05:02 PM
is there something about irish guys that we dont know about? btw im part irish so not dissin just meant you know native irish

incidius's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:48 PM
not sure what the problem is unless all the men you know are crazy. now how to get to ireland...

incidius's photo
Tue 10/12/10 04:32 PM
well based on just your looks,since thats all i have to go on,i would definately say thats not it. are you being too critical of your potential mates? are you an interesting person? and remember a lot of guys are scared of any type of comitment.

incidius's photo
Sun 10/10/10 08:55 PM
ha! might as well

incidius's photo
Sun 10/10/10 08:52 PM
it doesnt matter who is president republican democrat its all the same just in different packaging

incidius's photo
Sun 10/10/10 11:14 AM
anything by clutch primus or ministry

incidius's photo
Sun 10/10/10 12:26 AM
Edited by incidius on Sun 10/10/10 12:28 AM
and consider the fact that if you have the means you can hire someone who has less than you,and in many cases illegaly,at a insulting wage to do things that you wouldnt be caught doing. and in many cases these people are happy to do it because its work,because its a means of support when really its just our economic and political system at work doing what it does best keeping classes where they are the poor stay poor while the rich get richer. i agree with maynard its time for mom to flush it all away

incidius's photo
Sun 10/10/10 12:14 AM
i would say that we are definately lazy. just think of all of the things that have been invinted just so you can accomplish a task with as little work or effort involved as possible,im not saying that its a bad thing just that the effort that is put forth into making our ******** lives easier so we can spend more time on facebook or submiting videos to youtube to get our 15 min of fame could be better spent solving more important problems.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next