Community > Posts By > Poeticnelly

Poeticnelly's photo
Mon 04/02/18 06:39 AM
Reading into your energy

It's a new month, and my resolution for the month is to have candid conversations with myself away from everyone's opinion.

Here is how I started off...

Do you read into your energy sometimes?
Like genuinely assessing your actions and grouping them in different energy groups?

Your feels are your energy,
Your energy is what you feel.

It is easy for people to read into our energies.
People will be quick to say, 'she is such a happy soul' or 'she is mean'.... Polite, kind and so on.

But truth be told, we manipulate people into our feels and energies especially if we want to achieve an objective.
How many times have you lied about how you feel to get something done your way?

Only you can genuinely read your feels.
You quiet your mind, away from all the opinions and your thoughts.... And assess your actions. Are they genuine?

Only then will you truly determine what energy frequency you're on...

And to be honest, I have been on a bad frequency lately and acknowledging that, is one step towards reading into my energy and getting back on the right frequency.

Well, I hope you all attract some good energy this new month and take time and read into your energies genuinely.
Cheers.
N. M

Poeticnelly's photo
Mon 04/02/18 06:28 AM
Reading into your energy

It's a new month, and my resolution for the month is to have candid conversations with myself away from everyone's opinion.

Here is how I started off...

Do you read into your energy sometimes?
Like genuinely assessing your actions and grouping them in different energy groups?

Your feels are your energy,
Your energy is what you feel.

It is easy for people to read into our energies.
People will be quick to say, 'she is such a happy soul' or 'she is mean'.... Polite, kind and so on.

But truth be told, we manipulate people into our feels and energies especially if we want to achieve an objective.
How many times have you lied about how you feel to get something done your way?

Only you can genuinely read your feels.
You quiet your mind, away from all the opinions and your thoughts.... And assess your actions. Are they genuine?

Only then will you truly determine what energy frequency you're on...

And to be honest, I have been on a bad frequency lately and acknowledging that, is one step towards reading into my energy and getting back on the right frequency.

Well, I hope you all attract some good energy this new month and take time and read into your energies genuinely.
Cheers.
N. M

Poeticnelly's photo
Sun 04/01/18 11:33 PM
to love, you must love yourself first.

I would disagree.
To me this saying always seemed to be like saying "to be happy with your job you need to be happy with your life."

Sometimes relationships can help people "love" themselves whereas they might not, or might not think or care about it much in general.
Sometimes it's easier to figure out how we see ourselves when we can figure out how people see us, and why. Sometimes the perspective of others helps cut through the BS we tell ourselves.

Personally, I would say something more like "to be in a healthy relationship, you can't hate yourself."
Because when people hate themselves they generally exhibit self destructive behaviors, which tends to include sabotaging relationships.

I don't think you have to love yourself to be capable of loving someone else, I just don't think you can hate yourself and ever expect to be in a healthy relationship.

try loving yourself first

How exactly, as detailed as possible, do you do that, learn to do that, or constantly reassure yourself that you do, as well as figure out you aren't just telling yourself what you want to hear?

i was really bad at it at first. I'd tell myself only what I want to hear but I have been reading books that create self awareness, listen to podcasts... I learnt self honesty is part of self love and self growth. have candind convos with yourself, summon yourself when your wrong, have a little fun while at it

Poeticnelly's photo
Sun 04/01/18 02:23 PM
I love myself but no one cares think

if you love yourself then you wouldn't really care if other people care... you're enough. the right person will come your way, don't worry

Poeticnelly's photo
Sun 04/01/18 02:11 PM
can't wait to read beautiful pieces from y'all

Poeticnelly's photo
Sun 04/01/18 02:07 PM
what guess that mwans i don't love myself. Hum explains a lot. rofl

try loving yourself first and then you'll love right and people will love you right

Poeticnelly's photo
Sun 04/01/18 01:59 PM
to love, you must love yourself first.