no photo
Sun 06/24/18 10:04 PM
I don't think anyone likes paying taxes winking

no photo
Sun 06/17/18 07:59 PM
I'll have a large of each thanks.

no photo
Fri 06/15/18 11:19 PM
Thank you SS for responding and keeping in line with the original intent in which this thread was posted.I also enjoy reading your posts and the interesting questions you pose in many of your topics.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/15/18 11:10 PM

Hi Cat, I wouldn't think it's a contest, just who your favorite poster happens to be.

Your my most beautiful..

Careful Aussie ! or they will start accusing you of being sexist and starting a beauty contest.

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 08:50 PM

well the tally is in and the ayes have it sceptical is officially our favorite poster.
cue the ticker tape parade
Pisces won't be happy laugh laugh laugh and my favourite is not sceptical .. sorry sceptical but you do not have a penis rofl rofl

OMG what have I started here.Looks like nominating you is riskier than backing Trump.One can never anticipate the next move.BTW this was never meant to be a contest,merely an opportunity to express appreciation for the time,thought and effort certain people contribute to our overall enjoyment in the forum.Akin to asking who is your favorite singer or what is your favorite movie.But don't let me stop anyone from having a bit of banter.

no photo
Thu 06/14/18 03:12 AM

There are many regular posters whose comments I always read with anticipation but for me the standout poster is Blondey111.Her intelligent,respectful,helpful,positive,cheeky (sometimes provocative) responses are a delight to read.I also enjoy the analytical and insightful posts from Tom and Igor.Thank you all for your contributions.
goingforasong .. blushing blushing smooched I dont think We have been introduced.. but you have overwhelmingly great taste :wink: although I wonder if admin reinstated my thousands of musings posts and threads if you would change your mind.

As for my favourite poster ...for starters I don't like any of the mingle women pitchfork but I love most of the men :heart: how could I possibly pick a favourite smitten . There are However a couple of men that I would string up and slowly disembowel .. can I name them instead rofl rofl rofl tongue2 waving

Why so formal ? didn't you notice how I bowed and deflected my gaze before addressing you ? This side of the Tasman we dispensed with those colonial trappings ages ago.No, you cannot name and shame even though it would probably be more enlightening than hearing about your favorites.I'm quite capable of upsetting people without your help.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 06/12/18 05:58 AM

I don't do posters anymore :) Used to have a lot of Elvis Presley as a teenager. And John Travolta, Grease, of course!

As for posters on here... I don't like favoritism topics. It is not nice for people who are more timid, and can be quite soul-destroying to people who have problems with self-esteem (which is a large group of population) when they DO contribute to the forums but their name isn't mentioned by anyone in their 'my fave poster' list.

Participation in the Forums is not a popularity contest.If you feel intimidated or your self esteem has been diminished because you are not amongst peoples favorite posters then I would suggest you are hypersensitive and I doubt you would risk exposing yourself to possible ridicule by posting.I have stated that there are many regular posters whose comments I enjoy reading.The fact that I have favorites in no way diminishes anyone's contribution.I consider my expression of appreciation for posters who inspire me to be positive.You of course are entitled to express your opinion.That is what a forum is about.

no photo
Tue 06/12/18 05:53 AM

The ones that post “Hi” is always an exhilarating exchange. laugh

Not forgetting the contributions of the "I'm bored" brigade

no photo
Tue 06/12/18 04:29 AM
There are many regular posters whose comments I always read with anticipation but for me the standout poster is Blondey111.Her intelligent,respectful,helpful,positive,cheeky (sometimes provocative) responses are a delight to read.I also enjoy the analytical and insightful posts from Tom and Igor.Thank you all for your contributions.

no photo
Thu 06/07/18 04:28 AM

If partner is cheating then wat sud other do
1) sud he leave her
2)sud he cheat her

Go to the local laundrette and use the rinse cycle,that should resolve the sud problem.

no photo
Sat 06/02/18 04:00 AM
You complain that "he is lying to me about almost everything" and you are on here looking for a woman for dating. Can't say I blame him.

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 09:46 PM
✌ two digits

no photo
Sun 05/13/18 11:11 PM

Man concieved god in thought, then made markings, then made art/design, then wrote text, then compiled stories from thought. whoa

Then variously coerced, threatened, maimed, and killed anyone who didn't subscribe to the story of the day. pitchfork

Who is the perpetrator - men.
Who is the beneficiary - men.
Who declares god with no proof - men.

God has not defended itself from the falsities associated with it over many thousands of years, and hundreds of religious variations; it does not exist.

God has not saved its 'creation' of Earth from its 'creation' of man, in order to save innocent animal life from chemical poisons and radioactivity etc. created by man; it does not exist.

but for a moment, let's say God does exist.

and God actually gave humans free will.

what you describe would have still took place.

and science has yet to disprove God.

in fact, astrophysicists like Krause have discredited the BBT due to the evidence provided by the COBE telescope. he now believes the BANG happened and then the laws of physics took in effect.

we have sampled billions of single cell species in 150+ years using the microscope, and only time it ever divided was when biologists play God and forced it unnaturally.

we still are back to square one because mathematics only proves so much.

even Neil Tyson Degrasse and company have reverted to conjuring up the idealism of simulated universe.

and look at this Pew Poll Research findings:

According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.
Scientists and Belief | Pew Research Center
www.pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/

whoah!!

when did science begin believing in God?

When did science stop believing in God ? Science doesn't believe or disbelieve.Does the fact that there are ministers who don't believe in God confirm or negate the existence of a god ? Science cannot disprove the existence of a god.It may come up with a better explanation of various phenomena which people claim prove the existence of god but that still doesn't prove anything other than the beliefs these people held were based on false premises.Failure to disprove the existence of god does not constitute proof that god exists.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next