Community > Posts By > 87harleyrider

87harleyrider's photo
Wed 04/04/18 02:56 PM
1st Thought... what else did I do with the pillow.
second thought is it machine washable?

87harleyrider's photo
Wed 04/04/18 02:52 PM

I see I can help here.
Buy a map.
Go there.
When you get there, use the map for toilet tissue after
eating 2 bison tacos for $20. Food poisoning is free.

ROFLMAO

87harleyrider's photo
Wed 04/04/18 02:29 PM
Are there any ladies interested in meeting and getting to know me and help plan a motorcycle ride to the Black Hills of SD for the 2018 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally?

87harleyrider's photo
Wed 04/04/18 01:51 PM
I have been in contact with someone that lives quite a distance away. As a result meeting is hard and often we both feel we are not caring enough about each other.
who else has issues with this type of relationship?

87harleyrider's photo
Wed 04/04/18 01:46 PM
Your profile is succinct but may I suggest that you write more about the type of lady you're seekening apart from the age group.

Welcome to Mingle2 waving

I did an update and added a few extra items here and there.

87harleyrider's photo
Wed 04/04/18 01:44 PM
Your profile is succinct but may I suggest that you write more about the type of lady you're seekening apart from the age group.

Welcome to Mingle2 waving

87harleyrider's photo
Wed 04/04/18 10:22 AM
thank you , I will update that later today.

87harleyrider's photo
Wed 04/04/18 07:54 AM
guess I am opening a can of worms here.
really my first (okay more like third) draft but I think it hits some high points.

87harleyrider's photo
Wed 04/04/18 07:45 AM
you asked...

I miss someone that will make breakfast for me for no reason. Someone to take to the drive-in with.
I miss small arguments over " what are we going to watch on TV tonight".
someone to walk with while holding hands.
And yeah I miss good sex.

87harleyrider's photo
Wed 04/04/18 01:32 AM
in a real short period of time. I joined this site and so far have had 3 different offers of prostitution and my spam box filled in less than 12hours.
only 1 lady I sent a message to has replied back to me. abd that also turned out to be a fishing trip for my personal information.

87harleyrider's photo
Tue 04/03/18 03:16 PM
wow. this is a loaded topic. sex is one of those things that is intimate and personal. if both partners feel secure about sex then what difference does marriage make?

87harleyrider's photo
Tue 04/03/18 02:31 PM
I understand that alot of guys seem only interested in 1 thing. however I have known quite a few females (or claim to be female) that have been of similar status.
personally I always want to share messages here (thru the site) before I share my contact info.
life is tough, getting over a failed marriage and seeking to get into a relationship is really tough. not being one that gets into the bar or club scene makes it that much harder. then joining a site with so much BS to weed thru and it makes one crazy.
I do hope to find someone.

87harleyrider's photo
Tue 04/03/18 07:52 AM
Okay. Yes and no. There are a few that want romance and to fall in love. Most of us are not perfect.
Then there is dealing with the scammers and con artists .

Only time will tell.

87harleyrider's photo
Tue 04/03/18 07:48 AM
I am looking for that special someone to be with but not marry.
I have been down the marriage path and just do not want to take that trip again.
Is it even possible to have a meaningful long term relationship without having to worry about marriage?