DivineStrength24's photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:52 AM
To Dodo David,

I cook, I clean, I take good care of him. I don't nitpick or even nag this man, and he refuses to help with anything or even take a shower, he puts smelly sweat socks on the kitchen table while dinner is being served, he watches football all day long saturday=college football, sunday=NFL sunday, monday= monday night football and a little NCIS...the list goes on and on, which = no time for us and when we do spend time together all HE does is nag about how I didn't iron his shirt correctly or fold his t-shirts into the draw properly...now whats your synopsis sir?

DivineStrength24's photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:43 AM
I definately thank you all for your responses...some very good advice. :)

DivineStrength24's photo
Wed 09/29/10 05:41 AM
Now that is just madness!

DivineStrength24's photo
Mon 09/27/10 09:11 PM
Edited by DivineStrength24 on Mon 09/27/10 09:12 PM
Because some people are cold and isolated not only from true reality but what love really is. It's hard to deal with this but your only option is to become a better liar and you don't want to do that.

DivineStrength24's photo
Mon 09/27/10 09:09 PM
Edited by DivineStrength24 on Mon 09/27/10 09:14 PM
My boyfriend and I of three years just split tonight over the dumbest mess ever! Trivial things...Why is it that even when men know they're wrong and see their woman hurting they still have to be mean...Even when their ways are of error????