sweetascanbe1977's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:27 AM
If you think about trust in a relationship,there are alot of people that lack it. Some are fortunite to treasure it and others are not so lucky and that it sad. Trust is hard to come by anymore because you have alot of scammers on line now a days with fake profiles and then you have the players out there just looking for a good time. Again you might be the kind that has been hurt so much by a love one that has hurt you and you can not trust again. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
Trust should be respected and valued as well as taken seriously.

sweetascanbe1977's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:10 AM

Love is a very powerful word. To so many people in the world it is just a word with no meaning to them,so it becomes lust. You can't buy it or dig it up on a beach, it must be earned and if the person has a true heart you will know. Love comes from with-in and it is a place that can never be taken away from you.
Love has always been something that people really do not understand because it is not respected as it should be.

sweetascanbe1977's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:06 AM
Love is a very powerful word. To so many people in the world it is just a word with no meaning to them,so it becomes lust. You can buy it or dig it up on a beach it must be earned and if the person has a true heart you will know. Love comes from with-in and it is a place that can never be taken away from you.

sweetascanbe1977's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:56 AM
Thanks everyone for replying and it is nice to meet everyone

sweetascanbe1977's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:53 AM
As time has been forgotten so has that warm feeling of romance. Most people have seen it at the movies or on General Hospital or maybe read about in a novel. I think people lack romance because they are afraid of it. A long time ago far far away(lol)It has been known that women use to be the keepers of romance,but I believe that men over a long period of time has screwed that up by mistreating women so they are afraid o be romantazied. Inconclusion, being that romance is fading away you will only be able to dream about it.

THE MAGIC OF TRUE LOVE WILL NOT BE DENIED
BUT IN THE EYES OF THOSE WHO DON'T SEE IT

JEREMY

sweetascanbe1977's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:40 AM
Thank you:) Nice to meet you

sweetascanbe1977's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:36 AM
Here is a really good topic to discuss because rather you are in a relationship or dating nobody communicates any more. I need a good woman that likes to conversate and look me in the eyes. A woman who wants to be swept of her feet.

sweetascanbe1977's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:23 AM
Hi my name is Jeremy. I am going to be blunt about this. I been on so many sites and I am a romantic guy. I wanted to know if women are afraid of romance because I been single for two years now. Yea I do date,but even dating is becoming over rated.