Community > Posts By > Jashun109

Jashun109's photo
Sat 04/21/18 09:16 PM
Edited by Jashun109 on Sat 04/21/18 09:18 PM
I wasn't ask to be here they left me alone. Was I put here just to burn . I sin but my heart belongs to the Lord my savior I if we are one I some times fill like jusus . What's a delvil is that me or am I jusus . No body walcomed me and yet I still don't have a cold shoulder .yeah I have to be mean . I'ma cold stepper child of God . Why is there so many how come I'm not perfect why should I suffer. Was God really perfect why do we have emotions. What is bipolor. We're. Did it come from. :thinking::kissing_heart: My faith is strong . Why am I being played with.

Jashun109's photo
Sat 04/21/18 09:02 PM
Dreams are real reality is becomein fake spirts are apart of us . Why do we sleep to have a alfull awaking . Less money bigger problems more money bigger problems htake the money take the people . Why say they dead when they not . Life is not crazy , life is what Yu make it . Or should I say after life.

Jashun109's photo
Sat 04/21/18 07:57 PM
What a life we live knowion what's right but we sin, Lord forgive us we are only kids trying to survive in a world we never been . They say money is root to evil how come it never dies . Is that a way of keeping us alive . Staying hunble is the key . How *** we need trees. Lord answer my prayers. If we all are one how *** people hate each other. Love is over rated my heart is cold . But it never died. Is this apart of the plan . Help us our mighty lord help us find our way to you .

Jashun109's photo
Sat 04/21/18 07:41 PM
Lol what's a hot dog with no legs

Jashun109's photo
Fri 04/20/18 06:31 PM
I think I'm in love with Yu . My life *** to q pause when I think about Yu. Damn girl Yu got me :blue_heart: :heart_eyes:

Jashun109's photo
Fri 04/20/18 05:32 PM
Hard to fall in love hard to trust hard to give af now :no_entry_sign:🖤 I f I ever love again :scream::heart_eyes: she would be a refection on me:blue_heart::money_mouth::blue_heart::money_mouth::blue_heart::money_mouth: .no time for games. She understand. She want to be loved. That's my I fill Yu without saying .

Jashun109's photo
Fri 04/20/18 05:21 PM
Never felt the same I fell in love with you . my fault. :blue_heart: Wish I could make it we're is was just us fucc them. :no_entry_sign: ,I promise to love you and respect yu and protect you with my whole heart:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::kissing_heart:Yu are truly something special. Real love fr :blue_heart:always here.

Jashun109's photo
Fri 04/20/18 05:17 PM
Never felt the same I fell in love with you . my fault. :blue_heart: Wish I could make it we're is was just us fucc them. :no_entry_sign: ,I promise to love you and respect yu and protect you with my whole heart:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::kissing_heart:Yu are truly something special. Real love fr :blue_heart:always here.