Just had to edit to share this one. OMG

Tatilove's photo
Mon 04/20/15 02:31 AM
"Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiatives and more happiness."

Happy Monday workout everyone.

Tatilove's photo
Sat 04/18/15 03:06 AM
"No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch."

"Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't do."

Happy workout and a nice weekend everyone.

:banana:

Tatilove's photo
Wed 04/15/15 03:46 AM
Good morning everyone flowerforyou

Today is my rest day, but I might do some yoga later on. I'm not really good at yoga (beginner) but I find it helps me recover on rest days. I will keep at it and surely, over time, I will get better.

Happy workout guys!

Tatilove's photo
Tue 04/14/15 02:37 AM
Good morning everyone. Monday and Tuesday are my "hard" workout days, so I'm about to leave for the gym in a few minutes.

Happy workout

Tatilove's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:40 AM

"You are who you are and if people don't like you for you, they're not worth caring or worrying about. Respect and love every single person who respects you and loves you back. Understand how important friends are and how important other people's lives are. If you want people to know who you are, just be yourself. No one should be judged because of their ethnic background or their looks because the only thing that could make a person ugly is their personality, attitude towards others. Everyone is beautiful inside and out, just not everyone knows it." :heart:

[Radka Kozielova (United Kingdom)]

Thank you for these inspirational words kaustuv1- happy Monday :banana:

Tatilove's photo
Mon 04/13/15 02:30 AM
Good morning all!

It's almost 5:30 and I will be heading to the gym in about 20 minutes. Here's some motivation for those of you who would be doing the same this MONDAY morning.

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 06:30 AM
Running and HIIT

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:55 AM

We are opening up the buffet..........please help yourself.......(whew)

Needsum12luv, why do you hate me so??? I pig out at buffets. What if some cute mingler guy sees me?

Alright then... Digging in

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:43 AM

Smoked salmon egg benedicts on an english muffin. That's more of a Sunday breakfast/brunch for me. I like it with some watercress on the side.

I'm sorry we're fresh out of salmon......would sliced ham be ok?

Then I'll take it with some turkey bacon please :)

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:41 AM

I love a man's hands.....imagining where he places them on my body and how they will feel on ME drool drool drool

I had a hand period too when I was younger. I had a thing for big strong hands... I think it was because my first boyfriend had big strong hands lol

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:35 AM
Edited by Tatilove on Sun 04/12/15 05:36 AM
Smoked salmon egg benedicts on an english muffin. That's more of a Sunday breakfast/brunch for me. I like it with some watercress on the side.

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:26 AM

I'm too pretty to work. Oh wait, wrong thread...

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:17 AM

Have you ever been in the position of trying to help someone you wanted to run from as quickly as humanly possible?

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 05:08 AM
Growing up I was self-conscious about my nose. I always wondered why everyone in my family had such nice noses but not me. As I grew up, I learned to accept myself and honestly wouldn't want it any other way. Anyone before considering plastic surgery should consider ensure it really isn't a self esteem/self-conscious issue. If not, and it's something that you just want to do for yourself, then go all out.

Like Pansytilly said, there are people out there who NEED it after certain surgeries due to illnesses, like cancer, after an losing an extreme amount of weight, etc... But at this point if I try to surgically enhance any part of me, it would be out of pure vanity.

So no free plastic surgery for me. tongue2

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:48 AM
I remember when I was in Pre-K, my cousin Betty would sometimes pick me up from school and we would go to a family member's workplace (he worked at a xerox like printer house) and he ALWAYS gave me a quarter. You guys wouldn't believe all the candy I would buy with that quarter.

I don't know how I'm able to remember things that happened that far back, but funny enough, I have A LOT of memories from when I was just 3 or 4.

Good times!

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:37 AM

I'm Dong by the way, very nice too meet you Miss??

Attaboy!!
laugh

Tatilove's photo
Sun 04/12/15 04:35 AM
Hey there,

I just quickly looked at your profile. It's good that you took the time to write a little bit about yourself on your profile. You might consider taking a bit more time to write it without necessarily adding more information. It's just not clearly written.

Take this sentence (copy paste) from your profile: i am spertated ttying to get the x to sogn papers i left 4 years ago ummmm

If I didn't read this thread first, I wouldn't know that you were trying to say that you're waiting for your ex to sign the divorce papers. I'm not a grammar police or anything, but I think it would be beneficial (to you) if you took some time and properly write your profile.

You are cute as a button and have a sweet smile. I don't see why a man wouldn't want to date you.

Good luck and welcome to mingle :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12