Community > Posts By > rey0317

rey0317's photo
Thu 04/12/18 03:49 AM
My ex couldnt live away from her family. in the end, she chose her family over me.

It sounds like you will have a hard time living away from them. It's easier for others but it appears you will have a hard time with it.

"i hope it wont happen cos i know they love me and im sure they knew i deserve to be happy too..i was just hoping i will find someone (if i will lol). who will accept me and my family esp my son

rey0317's photo
Thu 04/12/18 03:47 AM
ive been open with them..my mom even told me before if i found someone and wnts to libe my own ofcourse i can she said..i was 26 wen i had my son..and since then i learned to worked hard just to support my son..its so hard to see my son growing up without me..he knew me as his mom but we are not that really close..but im thankful he grew up well with my family..

rey0317's photo
Tue 04/10/18 11:27 PM
Im a singlemom of a five year old boy..been working overseas for like 4 yrs and now I took an off just thinking to find happiness for my own,but theres always part of me thinkin about my family..what to do..i wanna be happy too but i cant just set aside them..