Community > Posts By > originalsin1000

originalsin1000's photo
Sun 12/30/18 07:11 AM
I am a song-writer/lyricists,tunefull shouter,I have material on Reverbnation,I taught myself guitar,little bass and keyboard,but your never done learning.

originalsin1000's photo
Sun 12/30/18 06:44 AM
Edited by originalsin1000 on Sun 12/30/18 06:48 AM
Location,location,location...I have several ladies state they are from xyz only to admit a few messages later that they are not actually there,I have ladies nudge me who obviously have no idea were thier stated location is,for example,Glasgow ,England,eh that would be a big no,I have had several ladies tell me they are working away in guess where? Nigeria,thats because thats what thier numbers show if you whats app,got to the point that I am convinced this site is just choked with scammers and admin does not seem to care,how can they be taking it seriously when the site is littered with fake pictures of semi/sometimes fully naked women.

originalsin1000's photo
Fri 11/16/18 09:52 AM
'and out come the wolves,out come the wolves,thier paws trampling the snow,the alphabet......boot 'em up,shoot 'em up,bring on the brightness, the son of god is coming up and I see a likeness'....tell me what your story is