Community > Posts By > EveningKiss

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:20 PM
*Orders a drink for everyone in the bar* You dont want what I Need lad. I dont know if your up for it.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:09 PM
*Looks at the boy and leans back in her chair* Your an inquisitive one lad. you sure you want to know?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:06 PM
*Leans in* Its not where its at thats the problem. Its how you get there.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 05:02 PM

((O.O.C. who is talking for her? Is it you))

((OOC: Yep its me. Just wait until I'm playing 6 characters at once. Its Even MORE fun))

*Cosmina sighs* Humans, even I - Cant survive the trip. they die instantly. Something in the blood. Half humans can but full humans... no

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:58 PM
drinker *Sitka comes racing out of the back room covered with grime and soup* Sorry about that love, little mess in the kitchen. *she pulls her wavey brown hair back and ties a rag round it* what can i get for you? drinker

((Out of character: If you see drinker before and after a post it is the bar wench Sitka. Her picture can be found under my profile))

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:55 PM
*Looks at Aerabdir as he asks for a job. A Dark smile crosses her lips. She looks back to rathil* the more the better. I need an item returned but I can't get there but others should be able to.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:45 PM
*Looks around slowly * How many warriors are here in the city that would take up a quest?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:37 PM
So.... *Looks around trying to recompose herself and adjusts her eyepatch* This is Sinatorium huh? I almost expected more...

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:30 PM
*Slowly takes his hand and kisses it softly* Never got over you ratty

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:22 PM
Why not? Everything that happened is my fault *shakes head* You were right you know? All humans are dumb.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:15 PM
*Nods* I.. Im sorry *Her head goes down* Its just... with what happened. . . i rather you hated me for the right reasons. . .

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:10 PM
*Slowly walks over and goes to hand the bottle back to him* You've aged well Rathil. H..How have you been? *Slowly slides into a chair*

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:05 PM
*Cosmina freezes and turns on a time seeing Rathil. She slowly picks up the rum and takes a sip* Aged well. How are you doing? *A slow smile foreces its way across her lips*

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 04:00 PM
*Steps over to the bar and looks at Sitka whom is sitting by the bar.*

drinker *Sitka looks up and freezes for a second startled to see another human* May I help you?drinker

*The Woman looks Sitka over and then sighs* Rum?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 06/09/08 03:27 PM
*A young human walks into the bar, cutless at her side and patch over her eye. She looks around slowly looking for someone*

EveningKiss's photo
Sun 06/08/08 01:11 AM
*The girl looks around slowly then sees Kalika's pet near by, She nods and fallows the creature out the door* ~gone~

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 06/07/08 11:43 PM
*A fairly tall woman with long black hair and patch over her left eye walks into the bar*

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 06/07/08 12:11 AM
I was thinking about this over coffee this evening ( i was alone big suprise there).
It seems like almost all of my friends have the same names. with Guys anyway.
My girlfriend was talking about one of our friends calling him by his real name and not nickname and it took me a few to realize whom she was talking about. I have 10 friends with the same name and its getting harder and harder to tell them appart. Ive had to go through and give ALL of them nicknames to keep track of who is whom.
Heck eve her BF has the same name as a guy I hang out with on a regular basis and one of my guy friends has the same name as one of my girlfriends *sigh* Can't people come up with unique names? My name IRL is VERY unique but I don't go by it. I go by a nickname. . .

ANYWAY How many friends do you have that have the same name? How many people have the same name as you? Do you ever get confused if you hear your name in public but they were talking about someone TOTALLY different?

EveningKiss's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:31 PM
*gets off the bar and the kitten turns into a raven flying onto her shoulders* a pleasure master rathil. If you have any questions i will be at my shop. *Places a hand on his shoulder* take care old friend. *heads out the door*

EveningKiss's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:24 PM
*Bows slightly* Very well Master rathil. I Will allow her ship to enter port. her ship can stay for a week. Its upto you two to decide if she's on the ship or not when it leaves.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25