Community > Posts By > EveningKiss

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 10/02/09 01:41 PM
Nope. I do An Tir so all my events are in Washington/Oregon.

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 10/02/09 12:55 PM
Okay people I know I've been bad. Eveningkiss has been away for a "little" while. BUT i swear, it has been worth it. =)

SOOOO its been almost a year since I moved from Olympia to Seattle and well... Im doing it again lol. What have people missed.... well if you didnt know me when i was a regular here then.... not much. If you knew me "back in the day" then yeah missed a bit (sorry!)

Hmmmm. lets see.. oct 16 I moved to Seattle and immediatly got a job at one of the best hospitals in the country. ive been working ALOT but also been having alot of fun at work (Yes it is possible to have fun at a hospital.).

In february I met a guy at the goth club i hit EVERY Friday Night. We've been officialy together since Valentines day. Hes a tall, shy and debonair man. He has a great job, no criminal record, not on drugs doesnt smoke. No ex wife and kids and is a little older than I am (thats rare). He is a HUGE geek but is well driven. Unfortunatly our schedules are kind of reversed so we don't see each other very much even though we live together. He works IT at a college so he goes to work when I get home and visa versa.

Ive gotten involved once again in a new D&D campeign once a week. Mondays the boy has Magic the Gathering which i hit if i am actually home. Ive been doing TONs of SCA events (which probably only 1% of the population here knows what that is *sad*)

Anyway, also some big changes. The boy and I are now moving from kirkland (yeah i moved from seattle to kirkland) up north and buying our first house.

Ive also made some headway with my art selling a few paintings this year and am begining to get back into Sewing making blankets for all my friends whom are preggo.

there was alot more that happened this year from exploding cars to new friends and pets to recindiling friendships with lost family members. BUT i think this is where I will stop boring people now.

So what has the year brought to my friends here on Mingle?

EveningKiss's photo
Sun 02/22/09 04:27 PM
One word: Horns

EveningKiss's photo
Sun 02/22/09 04:26 PM
Uses something other then his flag to get the bulls attention.

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 02/13/09 02:02 PM
Okay i was out clubbing a few weeks ago with some girl friends. We needed a table so we smoothed talked our way into one that had a guy sittin there alone. No biggy.
A few hrs later i found myself talking to said mistery man and he was really intreaguing. He came with my friends and I to coffee afterwards and it seemed we had dang near everything in commen.
we hung out at the coffee shop until 9am just talking then hung out hte next weekend and ended up talking the whole time.
Well its been a few weeks since we met and i must say on my scale (that EVERYONE has when looking for someone) he hit a perfact 10. kind of scares me - ALOT But i think i found someone i can be completely happy with.

just hope i feel the same when the "honeymoon" period of the relationship wears off.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:31 AM
LOve the idea. Hate Pop Culture - unfortunatly every time one is eliminated its replaced by something else. ANything underground that the masses b egin to enjoy suddenly pop into pop.

THankfuly i never share the music or artists i love with the masses i like them staying underground as much as possible.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:30 AM
BTW Moofooga congrats on being with us for 1 yr 2 days =P

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:29 AM
yeah already did those updates and emailed the company. unfortunatly the company doesnt open until 9am EST. when i'll be asleep. grr. THey are generaly open the hours i have to be in bed.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 02/02/09 12:05 AM
Okay Im REALLY annoyed. I got a new kayboard for my online gaming. ITs a pretty gaming macro keybaord for easy play. UNFORTUNATLY with the game I play the keyboard does not work.
Its "anti bot" program does NOT allow you to use any keyboard that allows you to move keys from one key to another. I play a game where F keys are ALL YOUR HOT KEYS. which anyone whom has a keyboard can see is VERY annoying.
I wanted to move all my Macros to the Number pad. Doesnt seem like much of an issue but Gamguard (or what every they use) does not like it. GAHHHH!

EveningKiss's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:00 AM

400 post, aren't you all just so happy for me!!

drinks drinks drinks drinks

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 01/24/09 10:07 AM
a MOSQUITO is more important than i am.

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:40 AM

Scientists have discovered a new subsatnce that reduces a woman's sex drive by 90%. Strangely, it is also known to increase a man's sex drive by at least 50%. So far it has only been found in Wedding Cakes.laugh

:banana: :banana: :banana: This is a breakthrough:banana: :banana: :banana:

And with each new breakthrough comes new hope that someday men and women will learn to get along.

rofl

Sorry, hard to say this with a straight face.

Men and woman CAN get along if men learn 1 simple rule: Even if a Woman is wrong she is still right!

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:30 AM

:smile: drunk in an ally way...be seeing you

AHA! so YOUR the one whom will be my killer! awsome!

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:25 AM
Single, working and or probably murdered in an ally way.

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:18 AM

He forgot rule #3: If you are drinking and a woman seems interested in you, you are wrong.

Truly, people need to get over themselves. I ask dumb questions all the time, just because I wanna make sure what I think is going on resembles the reality.:smile:

We got a smartthink on heredrinker bigsmile

Hes smart and single. Okay um. . . What happened? LOL

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:06 AM

Scientists have discovered a new subsatnce that reduces a woman's sex drive by 90%. Strangely, it is also known to increase a man's sex drive by at least 50%. So far it has only been found in Wedding Cakes.laugh

And Scientifically Proven to end sex entirely after 3 months, and make arguing start within 6 months =P

JK!

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:05 AM

I think you posted this because you love me. smokin

Only in the most impure way i asure you =P

Seriously though. I had some dip**** think that i wanted to sleep with him or date him because i was talking to him and his friend all night. He stated earlier in the night he didnt date. I was JUST talking to him and my other friends in the club. He staretd getting REALLY freaken rude. Never once did i say i wanted to do anything more then talk to him outside of the club. *shakes head* idiots.

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 01/24/09 08:54 AM
:banana: just shy of 2 years. been single ever since.

EveningKiss's photo
Sat 01/24/09 08:53 AM
Am I the only one whom gets pissed off when your trying to talk to someone casually and they thing more is going on then what you have already stated?

EveningKiss's photo
Wed 01/14/09 12:07 AM
I love my new job at the local Hospital. Long hours but lots of time off. Only problem is now that my days off im asleep lol. Anyone else a night owl?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25