Community > Posts By > EveningKiss

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 12:32 PM
Oh and another one. Not to have a patient die on me this year.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 12:25 PM
Once saw a person steal Oreos from the store - and asked for one.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 12:24 PM
Pencil with Paper
Lighter with Extra Lighter Fluid
The knowledge to make a HELP Need Vodka sign.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 12:23 PM
To keep my job and get my own appartment by summer.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 12:17 PM
i have to say id probably block. No hard feelings. flowerforyou

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:48 AM

Eveningkiss I spent six weeks with my 22 year old son in a critical care unit during the summer of 2007 while he fought for his life. The worst six weeks of my life. If not for those dedicated to the medical field the nights spent at his side would have been very difficult. You and ones like youself who work nights to provide hope to those families who are hurting during those times are among the unsung heroes many forget to thank.

So even though we have never met I thank you and those like you who sacrifice your nights to bring comfort to families.

You are all heroes in my book.

thank you. I appriciate it. ALot of times it feels like people whom work days get all the credit. We love our patients no matter what time it is.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:40 AM
Can i get you another Vodka Tonic?

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:37 AM
grumble

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:35 AM

What makes you mad enough to want to shed blood?

People in general.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:33 AM
Okay I started at a new hospital last week. Unfortunatly last week and today are just the "day shift" for Orentation. Basically sitting through lectures on Hospital Policy. Not THAT bad just slow. TOMARROW NIGHT however i start my normal shift from 7pm-7am which gives me little time to get useto staying up all night. I wish that they would have given me just ONE more day to adjust to the differnt shifts.
Anyone else have to go through this?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:44 PM
sweetangel

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:43 PM

I hang out with fairies, dragons, elves, dwarves, minotaurs, and occassionally a human. It is rare thoughlaugh laugh

ROFL. I'll take him !

Darn aren't I luckydrinker laugh

So you're some sort of Wizard right? laugh laugh

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:41 PM

There are scammers on here from Russia that you need to be aware of. Here are clues to if they are a scammer.
1. The message the scammer will send you is this: "Hi. I am moving into your area and would like a friend there...." Something to that extent.
2. Check that person to see if there is a picture and profile info. If there is not, then this IS a scammer.
3. If you do give them some info about you like an email address they will send you an email later (because the scammer is scamming more victums at the time) they will say "Hi! Thank's a lot for your answer! I could not answer you earlier. I did not see your letter. It has been placed in spam folder. I do not know why it happens. Probably it is a mistake of a server. I will disconnect spam filter." Be on the look out for that.

There are TWO countries that do scamming a lot. They are Russia and Ghana. In the end they will try to get you to send money for a plane ticket that they look up on websites to see the price. They are pretty elaborate and try to get in your head. If you stop it at number 1 then you can report them here. NEVER NEVER NEVER send money to anyone unless you have SEEN them in real life and know them.

NOt only that. There are scammers with picture and profile here on Mingle 2. They will talk to you and try to get you see them on camera, but on a different website. Block them off immediately.

good thing i only visit 1 persons camra and their the only one whom can view mine =)

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:39 PM

I hang out with fairies, dragons, elves, dwarves, minotaurs, and occassionally a human. It is rare thoughlaugh laugh

ROFL. I'll take him !

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:38 PM
you know me Mirror. Im the sweet one.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:37 PM
i have a few stalkers but no real scammers (yet). I have a rule. If i dont know them and they want me to add them.. i hit decline. If they come off with "your hot" or "Can we meet?" after less then 1 conversation (in actuality probably less then 3 months talking) I ignore them. If they ask me to send them anything - ANYTHING i ban them.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:28 PM
Maybe its just me but ive seen this type of thread hit the pavement almost every year since JSH first started (or at least since i first joined JSH ages ago) and it always ends in the same fight.

If you dont like "Christmas" then don't use it. If you dont like "Happy Holidays" then ignore it. just don't gripe at others for wishing you to have a happy this or marry that.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:22 PM
Must... resist uge... to push..button!

Damn i failed.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:21 PM
Okay this is going to bug me now because of the whole music/stereotype thread.

What do YOU people see yourself as and why? Would being mistaken fo anything else get you upset? Why?

I mainly hang out with what most people LABLE as "goth" but not sure thats what it really is; but I get REALLY pissed when I get accused of being "emo".

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:17 PM

flowerforyouIf you saw someone being publicly harassed for being homosexual would you stand up for and or defend them?flowerforyou

I see this ALOT when I go out clubbing; especially when one of my good male friends decides to wear a pink pirate tutu (Yes he does do that alot). He's not gay but its what he does some times. I ALWAYS defend him and stand up for him. Had a knife pulled on me MORE than once.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25