Community > Posts By > EveningKiss

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:42 PM
I would have to say Sunset.. Mainly because after i gets dark my victims wont see it coming laugh devil noway

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:15 PM

then maybe you're just tiring yourself out cooking and losing your appetite

try a bong just before dinner

a Bong?! Oh HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL no. Thats the FASTEST way to get me pissed and make me loose my job.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:10 PM
I generally only take a small taste to make sure its not burnt and thats it.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:08 PM

hence why you would die

Love is more evil then the devil then?

lol .. either way .. not the answer I was looking for:smile:

Nothing!!

:banana: Winner!

Now you see why most kids get it and adults don't. we over analyze.

hehe i still say its noxious gas.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:07 PM
For some reason almost every night when i cook i am hugry when i start; but when I am done and server dinner to everyone else im not hunrgy at all. I try to force myself to eat but only get 2 - 3 bites down and put the rest aside for another day. anyone else who cooks get like this or am i going crazy?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:04 PM

Or this one;

What comes once in christmas, twice in the twelve days of christmas, and never in new york?

the letter t

Problem with that is if you like in "Twelve days" there is only ONE "T"

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:00 PM
Noxious gas?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:57 PM

I heard a good one years ago ...

What's greater then God.
More evil then the devil.
The poor have it.
The rich need it.
And when you eat it you die.

For some reason adults have a prob with this one, but most children get it.

A soul?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:53 PM
Depends on the memories. The good ones - always in color.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:43 PM
Already went there. the drivers are LINKED to a page that you have to buy the driver from. frustrated

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:40 PM
It takes me 2 minutes to get my roomates dinner.

Takes 2 minutes for me to realize i burned it.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:37 PM
My roomate gave me one of his Web cams so i can visually talk to my friend over in Germany. Unfortunatly the driver disc for the cam is broken. I have TRIED To go online to get the drivers in cluding the manufactuer unfortunatly the manufactuer's page is broken ( you click on the link and get an error page) and the OTHER website that has the Dang driver wants me to pay for it. Anyone have a CLUE where i can get the driver for Ezonics EZcam 3?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:35 PM
Why is a raven light a writing desk?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:55 PM

matter??...only honest replies!!!!!!! LOL

Only at first. I am more pron to approach the clean looking guy with black hair and a gotee then I am the heavier set guy stuffing burgers and soda down his throat.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:43 PM

Christmas itself is a Mesopotamian tradition dating back over 4,000 years. It wasn't until the 300's that Christianity became the "official" religion of the Roman Empire in Europe and it wasn't until 1100 that Christmas even became a "tradition" in Europe. Christ's birth wasn't even celebrated until 98 AD and it wasn't until 350 AD that December 25th was even chosen as the day of celebration.

What's American about that?

My culture, religion, traditions, and practices have been here thousands of years longer. Perhaps if Christmas it to be celebrated as a tradition, one should return to Rome. waving

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:38 PM

:heart:Did you give away your heart or did someone steal it?:heart:

you stole it long ago...

When can I get it back?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:36 PM

Am I the only one reading this CRAP this guy is spouting? frustrated

Im reading it. flowerforyou

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:34 PM

I am a bad, bad girl. pitchfork

You've been a Bad girl!
GO TO MY ROOM!

pitchfork

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:33 PM

So are you saying athiest beleif isnt american? cause america is land of the free. thats america is about its about being able to have your own choice.

drinker Here here. Not everyone in this country are "good christians". I'll be an athiest until i die. *shrugs* if i'm going to your version of "hell" for it then so be it. pitchfork ANYWAY Already started religious battle. My bad. *Goes to make dinner*

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:30 PM
Christmas is more of my Parent's thing. im not a HUGE Beliver in it. I dont mind saying "Happy Holidays" but . . . yeah.. christmas.. not so much.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25