Community > Posts By > EveningKiss

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:51 PM

Why is it when you just say hello to someone, not necessarily in hopes of making a romance, they automatically assume you are attracted to them and want to make a relationship out of it?

some people are just a bit.. not self centered or ego-tistical but.. .man whats the word......

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:49 PM
tears tears

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 04:19 PM

i would certainly try.

Try... you think you'd need to pin me down? laugh

Yes. Yes i would

DHunkle: possibly.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 03:26 PM
Golfpro69

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 03:20 PM

What would you get Santa for Christmas?

Nothing that can be mentioned on the boards... dang sensors.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 03:16 PM

sweatin with the oldies

NO Richard Simmons.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:59 PM
i would certainly try.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:53 PM
Gave my roomate a kiss on the forhead this morning because he was REALLY angry and i wanted to catch him off guard.. does that count?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 02:52 PM
If you had a friend whom wanted your help to get back into shape, how would you help them?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:46 PM
Can I pet your monkey? *Scratches Mirrors scalp*

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:44 PM

flowerforyou Would you think me less of a man if you knew he had been physically abused by his ex girlfriend?flowerforyou

Nope. Not at all. Woman can be as Or MORE brutal then men some times.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:37 PM

I guess it depends how much trust there is

If you truly trust that person

It shouldn't be a problem

Then again somehow ... someone will wonder ohwell

I'd trust you flowerforyou

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:24 PM
Hey i don't know if i can post about it here, kind of hope I can. Someone I know is hosting an AIDS benifit for March. Its mainly Pirate themed (don't ask). Anyone interested let me know.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:16 PM
i feel kind of bad (and REALLY want my own place) because i was semi seeing someone (We're still good friends though) and they came to town to visit. I felt bad because they wanted to stay the night but when they saw the sleeping situation they realized they couldn't. We ended up going out of town for the weekened but still seemed really ackward.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:13 PM
I wouldn't go looking. Besides, sometimes when your not looking is when you find the best one.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:11 PM
Would you trust your GF or BF if they Moved to a new city that was a bit closer but with someone of the opposite sex? They said nothing was going on between them but would you be able to trust the person?

Example: I live with 2 guys (and occasionaly another girl if one of the guys brings his GF home).
One of the guys is one of my good friends i dated for all of 5 minuts, 2 years ago. I know Nothing's going on but everyone seems to think there is.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:08 PM
Ignore it. It could be a friend, it could be a skank from a bar.

If its none of my buisness anyway *shrugs*

And besides if it is another "girls" number they may not call it - and if they do and cheat on you then there would have been nothing you could do to prevent it in the first place.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:02 PM
Okay Rules are Simple. Look at the photo of the person above you. If you saw them in a bar What pick up line would you use to get their attention.

(And if its someone of the same sex and you don't swing that way... Pretend you're REALLY Drunk!)

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 12:01 PM
waving

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:59 AM
im usually sewing or watching tv in bed. Im just glad when my roomate (again not romantic just small appartment) actually COMES to be BEFORE I have to get up for work.

Than again i do have to listen to them snore. tears

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25