Community > Posts By > EveningKiss

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:17 PM

She can't beat me at Chutes and Ladders.laugh

thats because I have the Chute and you have the ladder!

Until he was 22 he had a Betty Boop blowup doll.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:05 PM

The Dallas cowboy cheerleaders.........all of them!!!!!

hey if your going to fantasize......Im going all the way!!!!!

You don't play around do youlaugh

You say that as if's a bad thing!

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:02 PM

likes to be spanked

ROFL thats not a rumor!

Goofball -> Has Posters all over his room of his favroite internet frient.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:02 PM

:heart: :cry: :heart: Have you ever loved somebody so much it made you cry?:heart::cry: :heart:

only you mirror. flowers

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:01 PM
Learn to chew quietly with your mouth closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he never will *sigh*

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 09:00 PM
This has again to do with stereotypes i guess. When you think of a social group which do you consider REALLY sexy and why?

My vote would.. after ALOT of thinking - go to the gothic side (true gothic not teen boppers "I want tobe a vampire but im to depressed" crap) because: ALOT of leather, alot of intersting makeup and they always have this mysterious sexiness around them and aren't afraid to show it.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:36 PM

My daughter's face when she got a guitar for her 8th bday today!! She can't wait to start lessons next week!!bigsmile bigsmile

Awsome. I have 3 guitars right now. I dont play as much as i should. MOre intimidated with how good my dad is (he has about 9 guitars right now - UGH!)

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:35 PM

flowerforyou Did you and your parents ever disagree on anything?flowerforyouIf so,what was it that you disagreed on?flowerforyou

Hmm
Boyfriends
How "Good" the Job market is in Olympia
Weather or not i can/should sleep with He-Shes (or anyone)

MANY MANY things

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:31 PM

and you couldn't be more happier at the moment. The food at the restaurant was great, the wine perfect, the service, the ride back home. You put on your fire and get another bottle of wine out. You put on some music and suddenly your date takes off the shoes and socks.

Now mind you, your date is hot! Hottest you have ever seen!

and as the shoes and socks are off you are looking at the ugliest feet you have ever seen. Maybe you even see one green toe at the process.

Would you still date that person the next day?

Im sure if i can get past a guy with a hairy back and another (or maybe its the same one hard to say) with SEVERE Scars from a car accident i can get past bad feet. Beauty is on the inside not out.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:29 PM

you are all a bunch of pervertslaugh laugh Just joking around with you guyslaugh

OH hell with it why don't we all just jump in the shower nowlaugh

Careful Smiley or I'll hold you to that.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:29 PM

I have to stay awake until dawn in Seattle. Someone try your best to keep me awake. I have to adjust to never sleeping when the moon is out. Must only rest when the sun is out.

Thats right kids im turning into a vampire (But not the twilight kind becasue yeah..... no.)
devil Trade some pics?pitchfork

ROFL you know where to find my photos if you MUST view them *grins*

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:14 PM
I have to stay awake until dawn in Seattle. Someone try your best to keep me awake. I have to adjust to never sleeping when the moon is out. Must only rest when the sun is out.

Thats right kids im turning into a vampire (But not the twilight kind becasue yeah..... no.)

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:09 PM
IF i got to shower with a hot girl it would be Milla Jokovich if i got a guy it would be Gaspard Ulliel (If you dont know whom he is watch Hannabal Rising)

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:06 PM
anything from panzer ag, combichrist or angel is enough for me to dance to.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:41 PM
i like to dance on the pole at the club i hang out at to the song "Paper Angels" sometimes to "Illusion".

Not the type of songs you think . . . trust me

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:37 PM
More on Thanksgiving - BUT It is christmas related.

After the dinner is done we set up my mothers christmas village and set up the christmas tree and lights.

I sit back and read.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:35 PM
threaten to cut off sex!

Jk.

Sometimes people need some space and dont want to talk every day *shrugs* it happens.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:34 PM
maybe a year ago.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:33 PM
Has peircings more then jusat on his face.

EveningKiss's photo
Tue 12/16/08 12:33 PM
Hotlips

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25