Community > Posts By > EveningKiss

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:57 AM

shadesImagine you are dating the hottest woman (or man) on the planet (We're talking top 1% in terms of looks, personality, intelligence, etc.).smile2What one thing can he or she say that would cause you to break it off right there and then?flowerforyou

"SO after the marriage we're having 20 kids right? All named George or Mary-Lue"

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:55 AM
Edited by EveningKiss on Mon 12/15/08 11:55 AM
Do you have people on your myspace (Or yearbook, face book, or what ever you use) you don't talk to OR Don't like? If so why do you keep them on your page?

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:14 AM

What do you do wen ur world becomes dark and cold. And for some reason you were picked out of millions to be turned upside down and robbed of everything you love. I no the world is unfair, but why thats all i want to no.

Celebrate stay up later and watch the snow in the moonlight.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:53 AM
Guinness for Santa

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:52 AM
Wildone

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:51 AM
Of corse. Come here Rara!!!!!!!!!!!!

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:48 AM
Not a new one just funny for the Holidays:

The Drunken Priest
A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the monsignor how he had done. The monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip."
So the next Sunday he took the monsignor's advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon return to his office after mass, he found the following note on his door:
1. Sip the Vodka, don't gulp.
2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.
3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.
4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.
5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.
6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.
7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Daddy, Junior, and the Spook.
8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the **** out of him.
9. When David was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, don't say he was stoned off his ass.
10. We do not refer to the cross as the Big T!
11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, "Take this and eat it, for it is my body", he did not say, "Eat me."
12. The Virgin Mary is not referred to as the, "Mary with the Cherry".
13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: "Rub-A-dub-dub, thanks for the grub, yeah God". and finally...
14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy-pulling contest at St.Peter's, not a peter-pulling contest at St. Taffy's.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:25 AM
Nut Roll.

Crazy, sweet and a little salty on the outside but a real softy and loving person on the inside.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:21 AM

ask them if they have herpes

when they say, why of course not

you say, don't worry, you'll get use to themnoway

ROFL

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:21 AM

flowerforyou How do you politely turn down an AWFUL looking person?flowerforyou

I just do what i normally do. Stay kind to them find a way that lets them know that "you know im just really not looking for anything right now" but still hang out with them. Heck alot of those guys (and girls) are still good friends of mine just nothing more.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:19 AM
drinker drinker drinks drinker drinker

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:18 AM

Would you find a mate easier if....... you were blind to physical beauty?

...okay...lets say you were born with a brain defect that made it so all people of the opposite sex were of equal physical attractiveness. Sort of like you were blind except your blindness only applied to a person's physical appearance.
.... Lets us say you still got sexually aroused but not by physical beauty...but instead by personality and mental beauty.

....So I'm curious.....would your dating life be easier without the bonds of physical attraction limiting your choices?

I hope it's not too late to edit to add more information.....I wonder if men in particular would consider the above mentioned defect to be a curse. Men?

I think it depends on the person. I know my former roomate only liked woman if he could count their ribs while they were standing. *shakes head* luckily i was never THAT Thin. He thought looks counted more then personality. Probably why we no longer speak.

I for one like someone's personality more then their looks. Yeah looks can help in the initial attraction but if you arn't smart, funny, witty or kind you're not likely to keep my attention after 3 minutes.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:11 AM
Edited by EveningKiss on Mon 12/15/08 09:13 AM
My roomate's cat does that. He and I aren't romantic AT ALL but we crash on the same bed (small appartment). His cat wedges himself in the middle and wont move for anything. If he can't do that he will lay on you and slide between lol.

The cat has kicked (or pushed) me off the bed more than once.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 09:02 AM
its not that cold here but cold enough. dang its different feeling of cold between my parents place in the country/burbs then it is here in the city. i feel like i had to learn to drive all over again.

EveningKiss's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:59 AM

flowerforyou What's the longest crush you've ever had on a person?flowerforyou

Going on 11 years now lol. HE knows. Just doesn't care.

EveningKiss's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:44 AM
Needs to share Sexy Outfit.

EveningKiss's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:26 AM
Yep. Moved in with them too. Worst 6 months of my life.

EveningKiss's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:25 AM

Oakra - too slimyill
Jello - I have a rule - I don't eat food that
moves
Liver - hate the tasteill
Beetsill

Same but add Cherries, beer, soda (any kind) and Potatoes.

YES people i AM crazy!

EveningKiss's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:23 AM

:]

Anyone ever notice how we're stereotyped as crazy? Haha.

How's everyone? ;P

REALLY? Washington people get STEREOTYPED? omg. i thought we just all sat in cabins all day eating salmon. How could we POSSIBLY Get stereotyped? laugh :tongue:

EveningKiss's photo
Sun 12/14/08 09:21 AM
Coffee, walk around downtown seattle ending at the water front and dinner at a cheap resteraunt and seeing what happens from there.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25