Community > Posts By > EveningKiss

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 04:46 PM

*Leucippus walks into the Inn looking like he had just come from a battle. In fact he had been battling with a dragon, and although the dragon had been breathing fire at him, he managed to escape the flames and wound the dragon to put it out of commission for a while. He's hungry as he sits down at the bar*

I’ll have some hot stew and a goblins brew please.

Calliope brings the rest of the meals to the knights tables and looks at Sitka and grumbles, " I think not,,,what would he want with the likes of me..." she flares her eys...

Your cute. *smiles* thats what. *looks over at Leu* You'd have to tell me love.

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 04:35 PM
*Looks over at Thogeon* Certainly. *Races to teh counter and pours another pitcher and grabs a good sized stein* here you go. *Takes it to where he's sitting with a soft smile*

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 04:31 PM

*Leucippus walks into the Inn looking like he had just come from a battle. In fact he had been battling with a dragon, and although the dragon had been breathing fire at him, he managed to escape the flames and wound the dragon to put it out of commission for a while. He's hungry as he sits down at the bar*

I’ll have some hot stew and a goblins brew please.

*Sitka Nods at Laucippus and grabs his order. She slowly walks over and sets the stew and brew down* Anything else love?

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 04:02 PM
Im going to the Noc Noc tonight and the beach tomarrow. Anyone wanna hit ocean shores?

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:31 PM
*Looks at Calliope and chuckles* I think he likes you girl. *Finishes serving the knights and slides around one kissing ones cheek* if you need anything else lad, im sure she would be glad to ablidge *winks at Calliope*

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:02 PM
*Rubs Raquills shoulder with her one free hand for a minute* alright.

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:00 PM
*Stops at Raquill* do you need anything lad?

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:49 PM
*As soon as the knights start to order brew she instantly jumps up and grabs a few pitchers of brew and mugs putting them on a tray and goes around filling a glass for each of the knights trying despiratly to catch up*

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:42 PM
*Sees her leave and sighs. She looks aro und and begins to once more wipe down the bar*

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:39 PM
Thats what I told him. He wouldn't listen. I nearly threw him out myself but I didn't want to upset the patrons coming in. *sighs*

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:34 PM

*Looks over at Criani not exactly sure what she is suppost to do with her boss in the room*

Well hello Sitka how are you today? I hope these fine knights have not breaked a sweat on you yet.

Actually Ma'am its been fairly quiet. *smiles weakly* Though some man was trying to take drinks and have some one called "rathil" pay for them? Didnt sit right with me.

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:27 PM
*Looks over at Criani not exactly sure what she is suppost to do with her boss in the room*

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:21 PM
*Looks at all the extra people coming in and sits down*

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:05 PM
*Looks at Calliope when she comes out* has to be better then this soup I made.

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 02:03 PM
OOC : Im playing Sitka the bartender right now not Sabrea

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:58 PM
aye i know that one well. *Moves to the fire place and stokes the fire* is it cold in here or is it me?

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:54 PM
*Looks at Raquill* Good business?

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:47 PM
*Looks at Kory as she talks about leaving and sighs. Takes a bite of soup*

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:38 PM
*Watches the two in deep thought then sighs softly woundering where Boromir is*

EveningKiss's photo
Fri 05/16/08 01:31 PM
*Comes out with a small bowl of soup and sits it out of sight from the customers*