Community > Posts By > pandalocs818

pandalocs818's photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:35 AM
it takes two to make a relationship last...it takes two to make that love last...it takes two to kiss and it takes two to make kids...but how long can those two last ...when it takes two to make it fall apart..

pandalocs818's photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:25 AM
the matter wid us is were humans ....our primitive istincts kick in as we try to find da suitable partner...but there will always be conflict for our primitive selfs...da truth is lust is wat makes a man or women do deceit...if ive heard a man love two women..it will never be da same love for both of them...for the woman thought kicks in and makes da man regret...and vice versa for da woman...but y trully do we cheat..is it for looks ...sex...or we still searching for that true love

pandalocs818's photo
Tue 10/05/10 03:16 AM
all through life ive grown in the struggle..making my life from the steps of rubble..learned to defend on my own with my two fists growing up wid a dad who didnt give a damn ..drunk and drugged out is all i remember of my dad how he use to go off on ma mom and beat her..i was scared..real scared..but not of him ..but of me...growing up like that monster i feared for ma loved ones thinking they could be the next ones...to feel the rage from ths animal..why must i be born from a beast dat i feel da rage flow straight to ma head..i want to love and be loved for me ...and only me...im my own person wid my own thoughts and feelings..i was luky enough not to end up like a monster im grateful that i am me for withought my self respect i would have been dead..acting like an animal in a cell dats ma dads eternal hell..but i will never be alone through my journey..for the devils in my path and god has my back...i will still be me no diffrent ..and those who dont know ....Im ME ...only Me

pandalocs818's photo
Tue 10/05/10 02:55 AM
its torture wat youve done to me..put a spell of love dat wont let me free..dis is torture da fellings dat i get...every time i was with u i had no regrets.. but wat was really torture was for u to lie...torture for thinking your love was really alive...i was so trapped into ur illusion.dat idint notice da abuses..how was it u could sell me ur love and me like an idiot fell for da bug..it was torture for letting u in ma head but even more so when in ur heart i was dead...now its torture how i think of u..looking at ma self not knowing wat to do..i must da pain dats deep within ma heart..i torture ma self and it keeps pulling me apart...i just want to be da one whos dere to bring u pain ..but ma loves too strong its frightninly insane..its ...just...torture....

pandalocs818's photo
Tue 10/05/10 02:44 AM
can love truely b my hope my destiny..ive searched all ma life for u ma girl...for da one i can take back home.show everyone i aint alone here by maside is u baby gurl..but as i turn u dissappear like cars in da rearview whan is a man to do...sulk for a day thinking dont have regrets bu in de end love buzz in his head...da love dat once was there will take a hold of ma heart and slowly tear it apart ...da light in which darkness left starts to flicker and ill bet by da end of my days ill still remember dat cold day...when my love slipped away...thinking to my self dis will last for ever welle fight to make it our love eternal but as quick as quick as i say ..i love u...it all starts to dissapper and for love dat i fear..i journey to find my love dat got away or find ma true love some day.......

pandalocs818's photo
Tue 10/05/10 02:31 AM
thnx its diffrent here dan anywhere else..

pandalocs818's photo
Tue 10/05/10 01:37 AM
da matter is dat love is deadly when it come to falling for it can hurt u or worse....but seeing how it fills us up wid happiness dat u forget ur worries as addicting as a drug love is hard to get clean off..but if love makes us do all dis crazyness is it worth fighting for it ..even if its a fairytale ur chasing...dat special someone...love can easily deceit u into lust never cofuse da two..cause true love is wat u feel at heart but....y...y da heart..when our emotions lie within our mind so love must be a state of mind ...da state dat makes u erratic..none violent..and anything to make u scream...so much blood sweat and tears...for us just to find love...

pandalocs818's photo
Tue 10/05/10 01:25 AM
hey im new looking for someone to talk to probly make freinds and hopefully find da special someone