Community > Posts By > MeOnTheLine

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 11:56 AM
White string lights on the ceiling will turn the bedroom into a child' own private heaven. My cousin was eventually kicked out of his kids room at night after hanging them. laugh

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 11:33 AM
It would depend on the severity of the compromise. Loading the toilet paper over or under, sure. A conscientious vegetarian whose spouse takes a job at a a slaughter house, probably not.

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 10:18 AM
The airport is the only place to get Cinnabon in my area. Everything is brighter with a Cinnabon in hand. biggrin

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 09:52 AM
charms

no photo
Sat 04/21/18 06:01 AM

Behaving like that regularly is not manly, it's childish. But even the manliest men get to indulge in a childish outburst now and then without losing too many man points. It's not healthy to keep it inside and we all have a breaking point.
hello me waving perhaps I will start allocating manpoints ., sounds like fun laugh laugh

I don't actually score men. LoL! A comedian at a local comedy house did a whole routine about "man points" once. It included a list of infractions. Holding a woman's purse while shopping is a 5 point offense. Things like that. He was hysterical.

no photo
Fri 04/20/18 10:44 AM
I sad watching the news of her passing. She was a classy woman who did her country many great services. She will not soon be forgotten. RIP dear lady. :heart:

no photo
Thu 04/19/18 06:04 PM
Behaving like that regularly is not manly, it's childish. But even the manliest men get to indulge in a childish outburst now and then without losing too many man points. It's not healthy to keep it inside and we all have a breaking point.

no photo
Thu 04/19/18 05:53 PM
I thought I finally found something to post on in these forums. I was so eager to give advice on how to make kids eat broccoli.