Community > Posts By > Lundbaz

Lundbaz's photo
Wed 04/18/18 08:16 AM
Kiya hona hai , main hoon aur meri tanhaiyan, tuum hootien to aiysa hota tuum hotien to wesa hota, lekin ye hona saka .................

Lundbaz's photo
Wed 04/18/18 12:59 AM
I love to date any mature woman , physically I am little scared to have sex with over 35 as my one hour **** with 9 inches may harm them .When I was young I loved to have sex and relation with them and always felt relaxed, but except their maturity I feel sex might not be good for them. My wife never participated fully in sex nor she felt giving me pleasure , may be now because of her attitude and repulsion from my high sexual desire and need has created this feeling.

Lundbaz's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:09 PM
Human body needs rough and tough life to move on. In younger age you are physically capable and can be an all rounder but as the age increases because of so many other reasons you start becoming a mental genius and teacher as couch potato. God has created sex as natural remedy for so many ills attached to your body and soul. Sex without love can only generate in animals, not in humans. Rapist or torturous sex freaks do come in my circle . Sex is generated and aroused when two people affection, liking, senses and frequencies of souls matches. In my young life whom I loved I always felt to have sex after marriage, but other time I had sex with mutual liking, understanding and desire . After my arranged marriage I never got the loving and full participated sex to provoke full love for my wife. Sex is an exercise also . The heart beat rate , physical participation of every nerve and muscle not even provoke the dead soul but also for men keep all the organs and mood fit, jolly and active. So I am crazy for sex with a loving partner will not even give me life but with my health and soul remedies will live longer happy lives.