Read My Profile!'s photo
Thu 05/30/19 10:37 PM
Ban seems to have been temporary. Curiouser and curiouser

Read My Profile!'s photo
Thu 05/30/19 10:35 PM
How does get banned? By Mingle personnel or another user?

Thx for the reply(s)

Read My Profile!'s photo
Thu 05/30/19 09:09 PM
Why?

Read My Profile!'s photo
Sun 12/09/18 06:37 AM
Sounds kinda like the American movie 'Vanilla Sky', which, yes, is based the Spanish movie 'Open Your Eyes'. And neither one of those was humorous at all, either.

Read My Profile!'s photo
Sat 11/24/18 02:00 AM
The Mingle2 APP does have chatrooms

Read My Profile!'s photo
Fri 11/23/18 05:50 PM
In the chat rooms, in the app, when you mute a user, to what extent are they muted? Just for me? Just that room?

TIA

Read My Profile!'s photo
Thu 11/22/18 06:14 PM
Harold and Maude

Read My Profile!'s photo
Thu 11/22/18 01:32 AM
First & foremost, that worked great! Thanks so much! (Very little does here, which is why I'm so grateful.)

Also, FWIW, I have it BAD for long hair. Can't explain it, but it's something deep down, in my very soul, in the same place as my love for music. No hyperbole. So when I saw your pic of you with your hair down, my entire insides immediately screamed "WAAAHHH!!" :-)

Take care & thanks again.

Read My Profile!'s photo
Wed 11/21/18 06:00 PM
How can I change my Display Name?

TIA

Read My Profile!'s photo
Wed 11/21/18 05:43 PM
The thing about those filters is that they are EASY to game. And age filters are the easiest to game: All that anyone has to do is change their age in their profile. They can then send you a message. And then change their age back.

But you should know that the people that make that effort are most likely a scammer or spammer, so you might want to block those people.

Read My Profile!'s photo
Wed 11/21/18 05:33 PM

I just click no in the match game. I'm at 510 now. Sometimes it goes down when they get deactivated i think.

Exactly. I'm close to 400 now and I just mostly ignore it. I say "mostly" because I can't laughing at silly the Mingle2 people can be,. So smile and consider the number "bragging rights"! :-)

Read My Profile!'s photo
Tue 11/20/18 03:53 PM
Thanks to all

Given details like this (or the lack of them), and that this app is about the slowest I've ever used, I'm serious considering developing a competing app. (I am a 30-year software developer)

Read My Profile!'s photo
Tue 11/20/18 07:52 AM
Oh there's purpose. It's to push you into upgrading! :wink:

Read My Profile!'s photo
Tue 11/20/18 07:49 AM
I am trying to find another Mingle2 user but all I know of them is their display name and I'm missing how to search by name. (I clicked too fast in Match.)

So can it be done, without upgrading?

TIA

Read My Profile!'s photo
Sat 09/08/18 10:33 PM
When That’s all a profile says, I always pass on by. I’m sure it’s great loss to anyone - just wondering if I’m the only one.

Read My Profile!'s photo
Wed 05/02/18 02:11 PM
Since messaging here is free (thank you!), scamming is really the only reason to direct to some other email. Almost always a gmail account, isn’t it. These low lifes are the “ropers”, directing you to an address of the real con artist.

BTW, the latest popular scam: “Hey Lover, I’d REALLY love to spend the night with you, but I’ve had trouble in the past so if you could do me this tiny favor and go to this site to sign this “meetup agreement”. Doesn’t cost a thing but they still need your credit card info.

Sound familiar?

Read My Profile!'s photo
Wed 05/02/18 01:57 PM
Received a notification (via email) that I’ve received a message from another user, but it doesn’t show in my inbox, not even when I click on the link provided in the notice. ??!!

So, is there a way to retrieve deleted messages, in case I accidentally did just that? (pretty sure I didn’t, though )