Community > Posts By > Zaden420

Zaden420's photo
Thu 04/26/18 11:13 PM
That is good advice, thank you. I have been using a mobile device up untill now. I am new to this whole meeting online thing and I admit that I am quite naive still. I have contacted an admin to give advice and look into it if possible. I seem to have the worst of luck at everything.

Zaden420's photo
Thu 04/26/18 09:02 PM
Intel uses less power therefore runs cooler. Intel is also pretty set from factory or provider for compatibility with hardware and software. AMD is opposite.
I prefer AMD for desktop just because I like to make tweaks and changes in the bios. They can be more powerful than Intel in the hands of a knowing person. Intel does have better floating point precision than AMD and is hyperthreaded. so it can handle processes better at a lower frequency.
After one year of tweaking the bios on my overkill rig, I was able to get my AMD FX9590 to 13.3 GHz and running smooth. Power consumption in total is just over 3000 watts. utilizing two PSU's. I know I Know, it was just a whim idea that turned into a monster. But I learned so much from the build that I cannot complain. Getting off subject here ,my apologies.

Zaden420's photo
Thu 04/26/18 08:38 PM
someone liked me, I liked the person back, person gave me a cell number to text. we text,hit it off,went well,about to meet when...I need to verify your age and background. sends me a link" http://safer4you.info"
I suspect fraud. is there a way to find out?
should I report this person?
what should be done in a situation like this. how do I know if the pictures and profile are real or not.? is anyone on this app real and how can I be sure?
Is this app really worth paying for?
Please leave any feedback you can. I don't know what to do at this point.