Community > Posts By > Shea099

Shea099's photo
Fri 04/27/18 12:43 PM

Someone I think is attractive, caring, respectful, easy to talk to, sweet, has integrity

That's simple enough *winks* :wink:

Shea099's photo
Fri 04/27/18 11:14 AM

Nah not really
Good things come in small packages biggrin

:joy:

Shea099's photo
Fri 04/27/18 11:10 AM

I am short

Aww

Shea099's photo
Fri 04/27/18 11:05 AM

I'm not extremely tall, but reasonably tall. I never found it to be an advantage at all, it's a disadvantage as far as I'm concerned.
- Clothes are made for average height of 1.68m, I'm 1.76m. So this can be a problem to have something fit nicely. (trousers and sleeves are sometimes too short)
- Most of my friends have always been lots shorter, not nice as short friends make me look even taller.
- Men usually prefer short women. Great if you go out with short friends!
- In older houses the worktops, wash-basins and bogs are too low.
- Household supplies: mops and tubes of vacuum-cleaners are usually too short

Go on holiday, book a tour on a local tour-bus in Turkey (or another country where ppl tend to be shorter) or a cheap flight. You gotta sit with your knees up against the chair in front of you for hours on end. Very uncomfortable.

The only advantage I have is that I usually can get to stuff on the top shelf without a step.
And you can appear to be more erm ... daunting/strong, which in social life isn't pleasant, but I've been a teacher and in that setting it sometimes was an advantage. Although the effect wears off and you're back to being strong, not appearing to be strong.

I always found it somewhat weird that ppl tend to think you are dominant cos of your height, as it's usually the short women that have a sting, not the taller ones.

So all in all, no advantage in being tall.

For the ladies i don't think there are much advantages nevertheless Short boys tend to go through a lot of social stress as people or the girls tend to adore taller men

Shea099's photo
Fri 04/27/18 10:58 AM

Would be better to have multiple photos and something written for interests instead of "I'll Tell You Later".

It actually just felt like too to write

Shea099's photo
Fri 04/27/18 10:57 AM

^^^ what he said

Add more pictures and write about yourself and what you look for in someone

Noted

Shea099's photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:56 PM
Hard Feeling are Accepted!

Shea099's photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:49 PM

I feel happy making other people happyblushing

you must be Mrs Santa :wink:

Shea099's photo
Thu 04/26/18 04:38 PM
Messagewish they'd just announced on the news "BREAKING NEWS: TODAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED!" so i can go back to sleep